Green Tea...

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Been drinking it for years for its heralded health benefits. I am alive so I guess it is working. Going to try Dragonwell even tho I do not like to eat anything from China. A while back they poisoned thousands of dogs with contaminated pet food. Just do not trust yellow people. Everyone needs just a little prejudice and that's mine. Will report back on the Dragonwell tea with my slightly biased opinion unless I am poisoned.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
just a little?? 'yellow people' is more than half the world i would guess!

If you're after Dragonwell then make sure you get the good stuff. This is one of the best though i see that he's currently out of stock. This is not a great surprise as the new crop comes in a couple of months, and will be worth waiting for.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Been drinking it for years for its heralded health benefits. I am alive so I guess it is working. Going to try Dragonwell even tho I do not like to eat anything from China. A while back they poisoned thousands of dogs with contaminated pet food. Just do not trust yellow people. Everyone needs just a little prejudice and that's mine. Will report back on the Dragonwell tea with my slightly biased opinion unless I am poisoned.

Do you live in the DR? If so do you buy the tea here?