• Thread starter "The Tourist Watcher"
  • Start date

Airport security up, but Guy Phillipe sneaks in!

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

As I mentioned before in my Christmas day post, Hipolito Mejia had a hot potato in his lap with the proposed request for political asylum by Guy Phillipe to DR.

Well, Haitian coup attempt leader Phillipe did one better, he sneaked in and evaded the Army, the DNI(FBI equivalent in DR) and the Immigration Department and just walked into the Las Americas Airport with his wife and headed straight to the streets into hiding. He is now the most wanted man in DR. He is probably hiding in Little Haiti or is at the border by now in the Dajabon area waiting to be sneaked back into Haiti.

Heads will roll with this diplomatic snafu by our foreign office and intelligence departments. General Salvador, Chief of the Army ,The Immigration Chief and General Fernando Cruz, DNI Chief are all in hot waters with Hipolito. Even Chief of Staff General Soto Jimenez may have some explanation to do. They are all scrambling for cover and looking for scapegoats. There are none. They blew it!!!

Hipolito should fire them all for creating the biggest diplomatic blunder in the last 10 years. Phillipe can also bribe his way into Haiti easily by paying the Army people in Dajabon. That would make it even worst.

Score one for Haitian President Jean Bertrand Aristide. He must be laughing so hard he is probably on the floor by now cracking up at Hipolito.

TW

C

Concerned Citizen

Re: Airport security up, but Guy Phillipe sneaks i

Remember that Aristide was installed at bayonet point by your hero.