Plaza Lama pricing online?

Apr 13, 2011
I wanted to look for pricing at Plaza Lama for their refrigerators and washing machines (no dryer), but I can not find there pricing online...
I just want to budget for now. What might be some good websites to get electrodomestico pricing?
I read in other threads about LG being a good brand.
I am trying to find info online, so I can figure out what size fridge I want (and can afford)... same for washing machine... Basically, I want to do a little homework before driving around to different stores.
This would be for Santo Domingo.

Thanks for any help in directing me to any websites with pricing that will help me "window shop" in order to make decisions.

Apr 13, 2011
The plaza lama site in that link does not show pricing. And the one catalogue on there does not show enough products :-(
But I am looking at the others to see if they show enough info and pricing. Thanks.

Apr 13, 2011
Corripio website showed me three refrigerators and pricing, but only three.
Pricesmart website had a category for refrigerators, but no refrigerators when you click on that section...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
what is a "decent" washing machine to you? prices are very similar to the ones in USA with some extra added. same with fridges. when we were shopping for a new washing machine prices for something i would consider remotely decent would start at about 25k upwards, to maybe 80k. of course one can buy a plastic crap i can lift in one hand for under 10k.

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
We got an LG washing machine (no dryer) at Plaza Lama for $16,000 about 6 months ago if that helps.

I've never seen Plaza Lama show prices online when I was searching.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
CHECK THE PLAZA Lama prices in "Diario Libre" newspaper everyday.
They ALWAYS have several models on sale, and they change models, and prices, daily.
I have purchases "LG" everything there over the last 20 years, and have been satisfied.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC