dont MESS w/filipino chicas

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
In a New York sidewalk, a Filipino is enjoying a hearty breakfast "
coffee, croissants, toast, butter, jam, etc.
While an American, chewing a gum, sat next to him and started an
unwanted conversation...

American: You Filipinos eat the whole bread?

Filipino: Of course!

American: (Blowing bubbles with his gum) we don't. We, Americans only
eat what's inside. The crust we collect in a container, recycle, make
these into croissants and sell these to the Philippines.

American: Do you eat jam with bread?

Filipino: Of course!

American: (Chuckling and crackling his gum between his teeth) we don't.
Americans eat fruits at breakfast, put all the peels, seeds and
leftovers into containers, turn these into jam and sell it to the Philippines

Filipino: Do you have sex in America?

American: Of course, we do!

Filipino: What do you do with the condoms?

American: We throw them, of course!

Filipino: We don't. In the Philippines, we put them into containers,
recycle them, turn them into chewing gums and sell it to America.
;);)

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Arrghhh!
I clicked before looking at the original poster..............

Chic get back on (or off) the meds, pleeease.

WillsonCori

Jan 28, 2015
[video=youtube;pNXiokCaR-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNXiokCaR-E[/video]

yeah right, this is how Filipinas roll!

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Arrghhh!
I clicked before looking at the original poster..............

Chic get back on (or off) the meds, pleeease.
So before you knew it was "Chic", you thought the joke was good and clicked "Like".

Then posted a negative remark about it just because it was Chic.
That says a lot about you, and it's NOT good.

Perhaps you should consider getting some help!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
of course me being an upbeat type half full better tomorrow etc...i always wonder ,,not that i think long time but some peeps just like to be mean and say bad things? i cant, dont and will not....might trade some banter. or complain whine (chablis) but i have noticed alot of cruddy(lack of better term...remarks
this is a joking area...i dont think being that way makes anyone more rejoiced...if you know what i mean...ahh

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Dude, any more "recked", and you'll probably wind up comatose.

youv been a nasty poster for a bit i ask you here to knock it off ...find another person to shoot on...because thats what ur doin get a smile on your face instead of a frown......please stop you are pita

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
So before you knew it was "Chic", you thought the joke was good and clicked "Like".

Then posted a negative remark about it just because it was Chic.
That says a lot about you, and it's NOT good.

Perhaps you should consider getting some help!

Where does it say I clicked 'likes'?
I always click on clown bin posts.There may be one I haven't heard before.

This joke was pulling its pension when I was a kid. It's just the nationality that changes. It's been Chinese, Thai,and probably many others.

Our 'chic' can look after himself pretty well I think but your defence is surely appreciated...........

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
youv been a nasty poster for a bit i ask you here to knock it off ...find another person to shoot on...because thats what ur doin get a smile on your face instead of a frown......please stop you are pita

Nasty? You ain't seen nasty. If I wanted to get down, you'd be in the corner whimpering like a puppy. So, toughen your hide, have another toke, and move along. k?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Nasty? You ain't seen nasty. If I wanted to get down, you'd be in the corner whimpering like a puppy. So, toughen your hide, have another toke, and move along. k?

like to see that it ez to be tough on screen... so can we see your nasty why dont u attack my nationality... or my race...go ahead toughy//// or better yet my religion freedom

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Chic no one can understand your posts, I don't think people are trying to be mean.

u think rollingouts (?) posts aint a diliberate smear/// im ez ... and all im sayin is ms rollabout is/// she wants to bend me over in a corner... i dont care for sexual attacks btw in print or in person they could ask

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
u think rollingouts (?) posts aint a diliberate smear/// im ez ... and all im sayin is ms rollabout is/// she wants to bend me over in a corner... i dont care for sexual attacks btw in print or in person they could ask

Sexual attacks? Bend you over in a corner? I'm gonna guess That your hips are probably waaayy to narrow for my liking. I don't know your nationality, race, or religion, but if you'd care to oblige, I'm sure we can have some fun with that as well.