santiago restaraunt - villa Olga (great)

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Had dinner at Saga in STI. Good food great service. Good service I believe because they have been trained.

The wine list is long and without vintage but the wines are on display and the prices are reasonable.

Dinner selections are great. I had pulpo plancha it was a little too oily for grilled but it was tender.

On avenida Benito Juarez #24 (NA directions). Turn off avenida duarte at ice cream place, just past cabernete wine store ( Dominican directions)

They also have a cigar smoking room with dinner service and anotjer room with linen set tables area. We ate outside and the temp was perfect.

Dinner for 2 with 3 drinks 2300.

Maybe we will hear from jinty for his review. John?

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
Nice prices and we always love good service.

How's the selection of dishes? Wife loves seafood and I'm more of a meat and potatoes kind of guy.

I have been tempted to go to the Brazilian steak house in that area too but every time we pass by it's empty.

Not sure what to think of that.

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Nice prices and we always love good service.

How's the selection of dishes? Wife loves seafood and I'm more of a meat and potatoes kind of guy.

Not sure what to think of that.

Well thought out menu from both a cooking and eating perspective. Seafood and red meat both avail. My friend had langosta.

Toro steak house (Brazilian) is not so busy but OK service and good food . you can sit outside or inside in AC.