Now hiring but don't know where to start.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
We are expending and we are getting a lot of sewing machine operators, general workers and some general office personnel. But I was wondering if there's any website or place that I can go to and post some managerial/technical opportunity? I prefer to hire local (Moca).

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Does your business have a Facebook page? Everyone's on feibuk these days...

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
We are expending and we are getting a lot of sewing machine operators, general workers and some general office personnel. But I was wondering if there's any website or place that I can go to and post some managerial/technical opportunity? I prefer to hire local (Moca).

I consider Aldaba relatively professional:

Portal de empleo, ofertas de trabajo en USA | www.aldaba.com

I cannot comment on availability on staff that locally though. I have used that site on one project, and the resumes we got were decent, but we didn?t limit it geographically though (so the whole DR).

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
i would try "Everything Cabarete" and "Everything Sosua." They're closed Facebook groups, but with about 11,000 members in-between them. They're mostly Expats that belong to them. I have one as well called, "Everything Cabarete & Stuff," with a little over 800 members. It's free to post on any of those sights. But right here on DR1 is great too.

Frank

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
get the best offer hiring bonuses...management is key ask lee iocoaca of chysler fame management key to profits

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Congratulations on your success. Referral bonus for existing employees has always worked well for organizations that I have worked for. I dont know how many folks you plan to hire but 1000-2000 pesos per hire is a nice incentive for current employees to refer friends, neighbours etc.