Hello

Feb 20, 2015
Hey guys

I am coming to Sosua in late April for a friends bachelor party along with 5 others and was wondering if you guys could recommend some places to eat/chill out/drink.

We are all in our mid/late 30s and are looking for activities during the day along with some nice places to drink and mingle in the evenings. I have already ran a few searches on trip advisor and google. I think we plan to go to a club/lounge like atmosphere on 1-2 of the 5 days we are staying but that has yet to be determined. Some of the things we were planning on were the catamaran day trip, going to the fort and taking the cable car tour. We had also planned to take a cab to Cabarete for 1-2 days to mingle with other tourists etc.

Thanks

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
Welcome to DR 1. Nothing much to do in Sosua in the daytime but go to the beach, eat and drink. The show begins around 6 PM on Perdo Clisante. Plan to go on few tours and visit Cabarete beach. Everybody have their favorite eating and drinking places. Use the search option on DR 1. Lots of places to eat and drink.
Which hotel are you guys going reside?

Last edited: