Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default It's Friday night, 11:15pm. Claro slow again.

It's Friday night, and Claro is slow again, right on the clock.

http://dr1.com/forums/living/149170-...ems-claro.html

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

down 3.21
    up 0.72
    working constant.
    looks all fine over here.

Mike

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

it was up and down for about 30-45 minutes.... 1.30 am now, working all good
    strange that this is happening only on Fridays
    I myself did have a speed problem on the 13th
    http://dr1.com/forums/living/149170-...ml#post1535339

P.S. Mikey check if you can get the new 10 mb multiplan triple in your place, I am getting that... will be paying 500 pesos less for 10 megs than I am currently paying for 3.
    They will even throw in a dish and some channels with it which I really do not care for, but will gladly take in if it means i get 10 megs at dirty cheap price of 2070 pesos with taxes included, because believe it or not, a multiplan triple with a dish is cheaper than double without any TV.
    Last edited by rubio_higuey; 02-21-2015 at 01:35 AM.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

in europe 10 mbps is usually for 15-20 usd/month......so yeah, "dirt cheap" by dominican standards
    Quote Originally Posted by rubio_higuey View Post
    it was up and down for about 30-45 minutes.... 1.30 am now, working all good
    strange that this is happening only on Fridays
    I myself did have a speed problem on the 13th
    http://dr1.com/forums/living/149170-...ml#post1535339

P.S. Mikey check if you can get the new 10 mb multiplan triple in your place, I am getting that... will be paying 500 pesos less for 10 megs than I am currently paying for 3.
    They will even throw in a dish and some channels with it which I really do not care for, but will gladly take in if it means i get 10 megs at dirty cheap price of 2070 pesos with taxes included, because believe it or not, a multiplan triple with a dish is cheaper than double without any TV.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by robbiee View Post
    in europe 10 mbps is usually for 15-20 usd/month......so yeah, "dirt cheap" by dominican standards
    The 2000 pesos is including cable and telephone...maybe not the same as Europe but still much better than it was. I used to pay 3800 pesos for 6mbps (plus cable and phone) and now 2800 for 20mbps

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

on Thusday afternoon & evening here in Cabrera...

Claro TV was dead..... nada

Internet stinks all the time........

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

on Thusday afternoon & evening here in Cabrera...

Claro TV was dead..... nada

Internet stinks all the time........

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I've had trouble with my Claro DSL internet here in the East for the last couple of days. Short outages, periodic slowdowns, needing to reset the modem at least once a day. Hope it clears up soon.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

friday night? hoy se bebe! maybe claro was drunk?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Rubio,
    i was at claro to change to exactly that multi tripple plan with 10mps internet, the 400 minutes phoneplan and the 240 channel TV package. but they do not have the connection for that herein cabeza de toro, yes, and no plans to do that anytime soon.
    so i have to stick to my 3mps and the 79channels from the dish instead from the cable(i dont care for more channels) and the phone is anyways the 400 minutes plan, but it costs with taxes in 3.000.- pesos per month.
    the superior plan would be with taxes 800-900.- pesos less for the higher internet speed.
    maybe i just have to move out of town, haha.
    at least it is working reliable here, not many people connected in town, but via the dish the TV channels for wifey's Novelas get in trouble when a lil thunder/strong rain is coming up,

Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast