Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    133
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default business Mail and the mail

    Does anyone have a better mailing service than Business Mail in the Puerto Plata area? It is taking me more than 3 weeks to receive my pension check from them. 2 months ago it took 28 days. Anyone have a better service?

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    723
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Direct deposit in your bank account ???

  3. Likes Criss Colon, curlando, N/A liked this post
  4. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I want to send a 6 pounds registed parcel to the USA. I live close to San Francisco Macoris. What is the best option. I hate going to STD or STI. Thanks

  5. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I cannot figure if there is DHL office in SFM. Use to be one long ago.

  6. #5
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    831
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casino127 View Post
    I want to send a 6 pounds registed parcel to the USA. I live close to San Francisco Macoris. What is the best option. I hate going to STD or STI. Thanks
    You can use EPS:

    SAN FRANCISCO DE MACORIS
    Felix Suarez
    C/ 27 de Febrero #44
    San Francisco de Macorís
    Duarte, Rep. Dom.
    t (809) 588-0003

  7. #6
    Moderator - Clown Central
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,967
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casino127 View Post
    I cannot figure if there is DHL office in SFM. Use to be one long ago.
    Well, you figured how to hijack a thread and post on DR1,
    perhaps you can figure out how to do a Google search,
    get a phone number for DHL, call and ask them!

  8. Likes Tamborista liked this post
  9. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    496
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i have the same problem with them!!!! even lost mail now....
    many years it worked well now i am only getting excuses!
    if someone could recommend an other service wouldbe great :-)


    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Does anyone have a better mailing service than Business Mail in the Puerto Plata area? It is taking me more than 3 weeks to receive my pension check from them. 2 months ago it took 28 days. Anyone have a better service?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •