POWER Cuts/Outages Will Increase in ALL Regions> DR-Govt Want To Sell

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Hmmm...

The last recent meeting with the 'Rep' from India, did not go well > His 'Price/Offer' To Buy was NOT Accepted by the DR Govt

(Thank Goodness for that -I work with MANY High Techs on the Net..24/7, in many countries, as certain Techs on the Net know, - & India and Pakistan have more power cuts in different regions, than any other country in the world- ...Dios Mio = MORE than the DR.)...:eek:gre:

Formal 'Bids/Offers to buy' will go Internationally, in 2016.

THAT is why the last Announcement of the 'Boss- El Jefe',..(on ALL Power Cos. in the D.R.), Announced ALL Power Supply Cos. WILL Amalgamate= Edenorte/Edensur/etc =

= MORE Power Cuts for all of us living here = Looks better for ANY Future Bids! - eh folks?:tired:

Scottish cos. pulled out on the East Region of the DR., months ago...> Because of Corruption..

The DR Elect. cos. need to ensure ALL Cables/Wires/Transformers are working well -ALL Prospective Buyers will want to see everything is working well.. :rolleyes: == more $$$

Thus the bidding price on auction gets higher.. = Our Power Cuts May Increase Beforehand & Maybe during that period....:tired:

Remnds me that the Bids/Discussons are still on-going for the sale of 'Orange Dominicanca'
..as they are for Banco St.Cruz Bank Group > Only Corruption in the DR. delays ALL Purchases/Investments

We will see...

NB.THANK YOU HBilly

I am still alive and working, one way or another.

.No words can 'just' express thanks, you wonderful man..

& cccccccccccccccc colon.....I miss your darn insults from nearly 12yrs ago,,,

I'm sure you can still reload any firearm faster than I, but for sure my bullets will hit a more accurate target than yours will..> now you are an 'old man' LOL..

God Bless you both..

NBB: If the same 'old farts' wish to reply/insult me on this thread,,,, in the same manner, as per my old thread, that was closed, 8-9years ago, > on my obs, -on new 'Stars'/Sats- appearing in the Sky, not ONLY in the Caribbean-

I was supported on that, when I went to Santiago & looked through their MORE powerful telescopes than mine-
Those incredible men assured me I was correct!-They & I continued to 'watch things

SAD That DR1 decided to close my thread thinking I was crazy..

Those 'Stars/Sats' I saw in the sky were proven.. Yrs later Edward Snowden 'Came Out' = Hence NSA/PRISM.

I am too busy to post on DR1 much, but 1 thing is for sure, our power cuts in every region of the DR, MAY increase ...

My fight continues,,

Ex-Pats charges Hopefully/Have- decreased & the subsidies that Dominicans have had for years for electricity from previous Govts will be stopped, so us ExPats will pay LESS each month..Charges seems to have decreased over the past month or so - Have any of you noticed??

Nothing in life is free, we all have to work for everything, especially water and electricity

JMO.. & hopefully windeguy, that has lived here for years will reply and post his thoughts

Saludos to all..

LB

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
what do you mean exactly ? do you have some specific insider info ?
on my obs, -on new 'Stars'/Sats- appearing in the Sky, not ONLY in the Caribbean-

I was supported on that, when I went to Santiago & looked through their MORE powerful telescopes than mine-
Those incredible men assured me I was correct!-They & I continued to 'watch things

Those 'Stars/Sats' I saw in the sky were proven.. Yrs later Edward Snowden 'Came Out' = Hence NSA/PRISM.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it's just the usual nonsense she spews from time to time. pay no mind.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Are the Stars Out Tonight?

[video=youtube;nrzusdilnKQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrzusdilnKQ[/video]

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Stars

Rich Branson was here.....BatMan......... whatshername too was here

lots of stars out these days

to say nothing about the several sparklers that post here..............

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Hmmm...

The last recent meeting with the 'Rep' from India, did not go well > His 'Price/Offer' To Buy was NOT Accepted by the DR Govt

(Thank Goodness for that -I work with MANY High Techs on the Net..24/7, in many countries, as certain Techs on the Net know, - & India and Pakistan have more power cuts in different regions, than any other country in the world- ...Dios Mio = MORE than the DR.)...:eek:gre:

Formal 'Bids/Offers to buy' will go Internationally, in 2016.

THAT is why the last Announcement of the 'Boss- El Jefe',..(on ALL Power Cos. in the D.R.), Announced ALL Power Supply Cos. WILL Amalgamate= Edenorte/Edensur/etc =

= MORE Power Cuts for all of us living here = Looks better for ANY Future Bids! - eh folks?:tired:

Scottish cos. pulled out on the East Region of the DR., months ago...> Because of Corruption..

The DR Elect. cos. need to ensure ALL Cables/Wires/Transformers are working well -ALL Prospective Buyers will want to see everything is working well.. :rolleyes: == more $$$

Thus the bidding price on auction gets higher.. = Our Power Cuts May Increase Beforehand & Maybe during that period....:tired:

Remnds me that the Bids/Discussons are still on-going for the sale of 'Orange Dominicanca'
..as they are for Banco St.Cruz Bank Group > Only Corruption in the DR. delays ALL Purchases/Investments

We will see...

NB.THANK YOU HBilly

I am still alive and working, one way or another.

.No words can 'just' express thanks, you wonderful man..

& cccccccccccccccc colon.....I miss your darn insults from nearly 12yrs ago,,,

I'm sure you can still reload any firearm faster than I, but for sure my bullets will hit a more accurate target than yours will..> now you are an 'old man' LOL..

God Bless you both..

NBB: If the same 'old farts' wish to reply/insult me on this thread,,,, in the same manner, as per my old thread, that was closed, 8-9years ago, > on my obs, -on new 'Stars'/Sats- appearing in the Sky, not ONLY in the Caribbean-

I am too busy to post on DR1 much, but 1 thing is for sure, our power cuts in every region of the DR, MAY increase ...

My fight continues,,

Ex-Pats charges Hopefully/Have- decreased & the subsidies that Dominicans have had for years for electricity from previous Govts will be stopped, so us ExPats will pay LESS each month..Charges seems to have decreased over the past month or so - Have any of you noticed??

Nothing in life is free, we all have to work for everything, especially water and electricity

JMO.. & hopefully windeguy, that has lived here for years will reply and post his thoughts

Saludos to all..

LB

I cannot predict the future, but here is how I see it. The government must get out of the power distribution business. The power transmission infrastructure needs to be improved, more generation built, and everyone must pay for what they use. The system cannot work any other way. Subsidizing those that steal power and cutting off power for those that pay has to stop for this country to progress.

The reality that will stop this from happening is the political suicide of making everyone pay.