Ananda Restaurante Vegetariano

RG84

Bronze
May 21, 2010
Had lunch here a couple of times and the food is good. It's also a Yoga studio. Don't know about classes.

Maybe someone else with a better writing style and a greater depth of knowledge on vegetarian cooking can givea better report, but it's worth a visit.

Setup is a cafeteria style, spacious and there is one side that sells lotions and oils, etc.

I had the lasagna zucchini, mixed vegetables, and what I think was carrot cake.
Second time tofu, brown rice and the carrot cake again. This time it had raisins in it.

Both times the cost was 250 pesos

Casimiro de Moya #7 en Gazcue.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
It's been there for many years. I used to go there a lot when I lived in SD. Always very good value for money.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
We lunch there once a week, usually try to make it Friday because they have live music - latino easy listening. Food is good - as Chiri says, it's very good value for your money, and the surroundings, although a tad "institutional", are pleasant enough, light, airy with a garden like atmosphere. Get there early and you'll find a broad selection - they do great things with eggplant and all kinds of tofu dishes. Their spiced chai is tasty hot or cold and their home made bread goes down well.