good dance school in santiago?

mcee123

Feb 22, 2015
Hollis, New York, United States
trying to learn some moves over here...no preference between bachata salsa or merengue, i actually would like to learn all three if i can. If anybody knows a dance school please tell me how to get there via concho and how much it costs if you know.

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
There is an excellent dance teacher that Hillbilly told me about in los jardines. Others have recommended her as well, but she only offers enrollment every 3 months. Her next class begins in April.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
trying to learn some moves over here...no preference between bachata salsa or merengue, i actually would like to learn all three if i can. If anybody knows a dance school please tell me how to get there via concho and how much it costs if you know.

just go to the disco/niteclubs learn merengue.....best dance for all...of course i learnt in my early 50's late 40's when dancing and drinking meant something...
not sure if u are male of female...so,, its e z....go with friends or friend...solo is ok....just be aware that u might pick up the tab if you buy a bottle set up...your new friends will dance with you...you will learn...merengue is the best...holding on to each other...body to body...spinning. sexual energy on....lights flashing and all thats happened was two people had a good time....if your male she dont mind that your erect...in fact she welcomes it...makes her feel good as a woman...and u if you a woman try to be the same...go dance....thursday frid sat....