Buying a Coffe Maker - Drip

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
any better suggestion than Ferreteria Americana (which will be on my route) for small appliances like this?

will be in SD on Thursday...

BTW,,, 'Coffe' is the same as Coffee..... glitchy key board

next question-

Dell 2 in 1 or Microsoft Surface as a replacement ??

Jan 9, 2004
any better suggestion than Ferreteria Americana (which will be on my route) for small appliances like this?

next question-

Why not an IPad. Download the free Printer pro app....good to go. Excellent deals on Ipads emerging for 2015.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
I'm pretty sure IKEA sells small appliances, but finding your way out can be a challenge.

They do sell electrical appliances applicable to their furniture and furnishings........such as built in microwaves and cookers and light fixtures but not loose electrical appliances. I was looking for an electric kettle the other week and all they had was a ss one for heating on a gas stove. Next to FA so can visit.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
thanks... Carrefour isn't on my route.....

Ikea, not so sure about small appliances (electric)... don't remember seeing any

Laptop/Tablet
need nothing fancy, just e-mails, web stuff... not a huge tech user or tech type

Give me my NYTimes, GMail, DR1 and a few other things like air travel and I'm happy

Simple works for simple folks like me.

Portability is important.......and I like the solid state, no overheating

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
thanks... Carrefour isn't on my route.....

Ikea, not so sure about small appliances (electric)... don't remember seeing any

Laptop/Tablet
need nothing fancy, just e-mails, web stuff... not a huge tech user or tech type

Give me my NYTimes, GMail, DR1 and a few other things like air travel and I'm happy

Simple works for simple folks like me.

Portability is important.......and I like the solid state, no overheating

Jumbo Mego Centro....... very easy to get to off Autopista Las Americas?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Laptops
I have a history w/ Dell, so some confidence

also, I can get a deal, (less than $400)... so the IPAD gets pushed aside for the $$$

I have until April... not buying it while here..... maybe Bets Buy will guide me

Jan 9, 2004
Laptops
I have a history w/ Dell, so some confidence

also, I can get a deal, (less than $400)... so the IPAD gets pushed aside for the $$$

I have until April... not buying it while here..... maybe Bets Buy will guide me

All our office machines are Dell....so I get the history thing...but for sheer convenience, I use my IPad in the DR. Just bought a new IPad air 128GB....$404 in the door.

Samsung tablet is also a great choice and likely a lower price point.

Good luck.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Last edited:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I HATE la Sirena

But , I LOVE you, Stinky..

Americana..

easy , quick,

got any on the Swap Meet?
BigBird keeping his now,??

as always, CCCCC... a pleasure

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010

next question-

Webster? Slow day at the Gold Bar Money Exchange? Let's us know what you bought.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I'm out of gold bars early this month...

going to set up a coffee stand on the roadside for some extra cash

Jan 17, 2009
Where did you get a new iPad air 128gb for $404? Please share !!!

All our office machines are Dell....so I get the history thing...but for sheer convenience, I use my IPad in the DR. Just bought a new IPad air 128GB....$404 in the door.

Samsung tablet is also a great choice and likely a lower price point.

Good luck.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
any better suggestion than Ferreteria Americana (which will be on my route) for small appliances like this?.............

Not to send you on a wild goose chase but if Ferreteria Americana doesn't have one maybe try Agora Mall which is right across the highway.

If you go with the Dell 2 in 1 go for the one with the Pentium processor. I found the Pentium to be a better performer than the Celeron.