president returns from us

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
it should shake them up....why not go to the capitol for treatment????
sorry,,,,missed the pasting.....but d.r. should have certain things...like good better best hospitals to attract other peeps to come here for treatment.... i wonder how he paid?Presidente Medina regresa, pero no ofrecen informaci?n - listindiario.com

Danilo lives in the capital.. I wouldn't know for certain, but I expect that a president has the resources to go to the best doctors in the world in whatever field necessary. I am pretty sure that he did his research and the best doctor for his condition was in the US. Maybe next time he'll go to Switzerland for a different condition, or Japan for another. If you have the money and influence that a nation's president has, you don't settle for less just because of some patriotic bs.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
bullcrap. danilo has allergy, not lepra. he could have treated it here.

chavez went to cuba because it's a mecca of communism.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Who cares, what he had. Why such an uproar? Why should he have treatment
in the DR.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
he's boasting how DR is progressing but apparently not enough for him to have his face looked at by a quack.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
2426g5h.gif

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
He was treated in DR. One of the doctors treating him told him to go see some sort of star doc in Florida who especializes on that kind of skin problems, so he went. It's not like he went to some ER in Miami like a regular joe. I think all of us have heard about some doctor who is supposed to be the best at some things, and we all wish we could afford that doctor if we suffered from that illness. Danilo is a f..king president, he can afford it.

And besides that, presidents tend to be very careful with their privacy and specially with medical records. In DR, you never know who is going to have access to those records and make a profit if anything interesting comes up on those records.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Agreed. Privacy is of the utmost importance when it comes to a President.

Last edited: