Se fue la luz.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
On the whole I like Dominicans but there are some among them that in any other species except humans would be driven out or exterminated, why the hell don't we do the same? When they find the perpitrators they wont do anything with them except say naughty, naughty, a good punishment would be to put them on treadmills to create electricity. Let the punishment fit the crime is always a justifyable course to follow. For me all crimes against persons except possibly stealing a sheep to feed a starving family should be grounds for execution.

May 12, 2005
On the whole I like Dominicans but there are some among them that in any other species except humans would be driven out or exterminated, why the hell don't we do the same? When they find the perpitrators they wont do anything with them except say naughty, naughty, a good punishment would be to put them on treadmills to create electricity. Let the punishment fit the crime is always a justifyable course to follow. For me all crimes against persons except possibly stealing a sheep to feed a starving family should be grounds for execution.

Mano dura. Me gusta

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The end justifies the means.

For me all crimes against persons except possibly stealing a sheep to feed a starving family should be grounds for execution.

Hmm, Don Ironfist have a heart!
Maybe those perpetrators were just cutting down the power poles for firewood, you know, for cooking a meal for the hungry family. :bunny:

No tienen la culpa, entonces...

donP

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Hmm, Don Ironfist have a heart!
Maybe those perpetrators were just cutting down the power poles for firewood, you know, for cooking a meal for the hungry family. :bunny:

No tienen la culpa, entonces...

donP

...son padres de familia...

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Las Terrenas needed those poles more than they did.

I don't see a problem here.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Concrete Poles

Las Terrenas needed those poles more than they did.

During the recent riots the company (Luz y Fuerza) replaced the poles almost more quickly than the 'tigueres' were able to cut them. :bunny:
The power poles which are being installed now all the way to S?nchez are concrete poles.

Once it sinks into people's brains that the new EDENORTE line will not solve the power problems (the enemies of L&F wanted to see...) we shall know how resistant
the concrete is... ;)

donP

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I am sooooo dumb. Reading the post I wondered why they would go to the trouble of digging out the poles. Next we will read of deaths due to creosote soaked power poles being used as firewood in houses and poisoning people. In that way we will id the thieves and their neighbors.