Encargopaq issues? "Company Identity Theft" could be why

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I just got this email from Encargopaq:

Ya no estamos en la vieja, direcci?n. Favor redireccionar sus env?os.
Lamentamos tener que enviarles este comunicado, pero estamos tratando de cuidar la integridad de sus paquetes.
View this email in your browser
Muy importante, favor leer!
Creating an elegant email is simple
[ES] Para los fines de evitar cualquier confusi?n sobre la nueva direcci?n de env?o de sus paquetes, le informamos que el Alberto Paniagua [remitente de encargolines@gmail.com y alberto@encargolines.com] no labora ni pertenece a nuestra empresa Encargo Paq, y que ninguna informaci?n referente a Encargo Lines, Encargo Logistics y/o Encargo Export Corp. pertenece a nuestro grupo.

Le reiteramos que las nuevas instalaciones de recepci?n de carga de Encargo Group / Coimport/ EncargoPaq est?n ubicadas en:
8401 NW. 90th. Street
Ste. DO(c?digo)
Medley, FL 33166 USA
T 305-599-0185

Los paquetes que sean enviados a una direcci?n diferente a la aqu? indicada, est?n siendo secuestrados por el antes mencionado, y los mismos quedan fuera de nuestro marco de responsabilidad. Por favor tome las medidas de lugar para reclamar su carga si ha sido ya v?ctima de la situaci?n que le exponemos en este comunicado.

Si necesita asistencia adicional favor contactarnos.

Encargo Group
E: servicios@encargogroup.com
--------------

[EN] For the purpose of avoiding any confusion regarding the new shipping address for your packages, we are notifying you that Alberto Paniagua [remitent of alberto@encargolines y encargolines@gmail.com] does not work either belong to our company Encargo Paq, and that all of the information that refers to Encargo Lines, Encargo Logistics and/or Encargo Export Corp. is not on our behalf.

We wish to restate that the new facility of Encargo Group/ Coimport / EncargPaq for receiving cargo is located at:
8401 NW. 90th. Street
Ste. DO(code)
Medley, FL 33166 USA
T 305-599-0185

Packages sent to a different address of what indicated above, are being retained and hold by the person mentioned previously, and are out of our responsibility boundaries. Please take the necesary actions to claim your packages if you are a victim of the situation detailed in this communication.

For additional assistance please contact us.

Encargo Group
Copyright ? 2015 Encargo Group, All rights reserved.
Customers Encargo Paq, you are receiving this email when registered to our services in EncargoPaq | Servicios de Courier, please if any additional email you prefer to receive these to, don't hesitate in contacting us. | Cliente Encargo PAQ, esta recibiendo este correo por haberse suscrito a nuestros servicios en nuestra p?gina EncargoPaq | Servicios de Courier, por favor si desea recibir estos correos en otra direcci?n, no dude en contactarnos.

Our mailing address is:
Encargo Group
8401 NW. 90th St.
Medley, FL 33166

Add us to your address book

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Make sure you have your packages sent to the correct address. Otherwise they are gifts to someone you don't know.

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
Make sure you have your packages sent to the correct address. Otherwise they are gifts to someone you don't know.

Doesn't make me feel any better if my items are gifts to Encargo. I am still waiting for my packages received by Encargo, not by some Alberto Paniagua. The whole e-mail message is about passing their failures to someone else. If you ask Google it will tell you that the above Alberto has always been at 10800 NW 103rd St Ste 5E Medley FL 33178-1049 - that is the former Encargo Paq address.

Aug 21, 2007
Why don't you go into the Encargo Pac office and ask for an explanation? Perhaps that would be the best way to get the information you need. I have had no trouble getting any of my packages, but I will make a point of stopping in and asking the questions today.

By the way, when I went into my Inbox to search for the email to which you were referring, it wasn't there. My Mac put it directly into the Junk mail.

Lindsey

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Doesn't make me feel any better if my items are gifts to Encargo. I am still waiting for my packages received by Encargo, not by some Alberto Paniagua. The whole e-mail message is about passing their failures to someone else. If you ask Google it will tell you that the above Alberto has always been at 10800 NW 103rd St Ste 5E Medley FL 33178-1049 - that is the former Encargo Paq address.

I think you are correct. It is just passing the blame onto someone else for their massive failure.

And Lindsey we did ask them for an explanation multiple times and multiple times after getting a song and dance we were told they would call us back with the information on our missing packages (now down to one). Still waiting for the phone to ring (two weeks of waiting)

Bob K

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I just got the email that Encargopaq says is fraudulent today and may be the source of some issues with packages being missing:

Alberto Paniagua
Mar 4 at 11:19 PM

To

BCC

me

Estimados clientes y relacionados

Ya estamos ubicados en nuestras nuevas instalaciones para continuar con
nuestro servicio de manejo de carga maritima consolidado, contenedores
cerrados, logistica, almacenaje distribucion.

Un ciclo de 25 a?os de relacion comercial con Encargo Group se cierra y
nuevas oportunidades se abren para nuestra compania y para los clientes que
ahora tienen mas opciones de flete y servicios.

Espero poder seguir sirviendoles como lo vengo haciendo todos estos a?os, a
los clientes que tienen carga en almacen ya les voy notificando via correo
electronico para coordinar nuestra proxima salida. La carga que sigue
llegando vamos notificando via email a sus due?os.

Los paquetes peque?os que siguen llegando almacen ya les notificamos a
EncargoPaq esta misma ma?ana de que tienen varias valijas en almacen para
recoger y los cargos a pagar por servicios de in / out.

Mi negocio es mover carga, la carga retenida no produce dinero.

saludos

Alberto Paniagua

Encargo Export Corp. dba Encargo Lines

dba Encargo Logistics

alberto@encargolines.com

encargolines@gmial.com

11600 NW 91 Street Suite 15E
Medley, Florida 33178
Tel. 305-591-0412 ? Mobile 305-215-0130

Fax 305-597-0364
FMC# 021370NF.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The above email seems innocent enough in that it says there are some bags at his location that need to be picked up by Encorgopaq. Perhaps the above is genuine and those bags contains some of the missing items mentioned in this thread.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
And just now I got this email directly from Encargopaq:

[EN] For the purpose of avoiding any confusion regarding the new shipping address for your packages, we are notifying you that Mr. Alberto Paniagua [remitent of alberto@encargolines y encargolines@gmail.com] does not work either belong to our company Encargo Paq, and that all of the information that refers to Encargo Lines, Encargo Logistics and/or Encargo Export Corp. is not on our behalf.

We wish to restate that the new facility of Encargo Group/ Coimport / EncargPaq for receiving cargo is located at:
8401 NW. 90th. Street
Ste. DO(code)
Medley, FL 33166 USA
T 305-599-0185

Packages sent to a different address of what indicated above, are being retained and hold by the person mentioned previously, and are out of our responsibility boundaries. Please take the necesary actions to claim your packages if you are a victim of the situation detailed in this communication.

For additional assistance please contact us.

Encargo Group

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Sounds like a company split down the middle and both are vying for out business. But if we have stuff sent to Alberto and we are of the habit of collecting our packages where would we get them unless he opens offices locally here and lets us know.

The point of the email for me is to avoid using the wrong address. Those that did will probably never see their shipments. The guys phone number and address are there, if they are real..

If I were you were of you guys using Encargopak, I'd consider switching to somebody else.

I just received two items this week, one today. I have not had a problem with any shipments they have received for me, so no reason for me to change. I suspect at least some of he problems are between the fraud and people missing the new address to use in Florida.