swiss franc account

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am not sure why people respond to posts with absolutely ZERO added value???
Any major cambista will trade CHF for RD, no banks have CHF denominated accounts.

Closest UBS location is George Town, Cayman Islands.
Credit Suisse has an office in Bahamas.

Neither in RD.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
The HSBC crack down in Geneva got u scared ??? Need to move the millions ???

Just kidding.

No idea about swiss franc account. Ever thought of using a swiss bank ( in switzerland ) ?? I do, and use internet to ( rarely) access it.

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
:) but definitely this question is important for me because its a pain to be obliged to get through USD to exchange CHF to DOP.
Sorry if ricky does not understand again :)

malko

Jan 12, 2013
:) but definitely this question is important for me because its a pain to be obliged to get through USD to exchange CHF to DOP.
Sorry if ricky does not understand again :)

Why ?? I change chf into dop all the time....... real paper money and transfers.......

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Why ?? I change chf into dop all the time....... real paper money and transfers.......

Yes you can change cash CHF locally.
Intermediary banks convert foreign currency into USD before transferring to a dominican institution.
Other than that see Tambo's post.

malko

Jan 12, 2013
Yes you can change cash CHF locally.
Intermediary banks convert foreign currency into USD before transferring to a dominican institution.
Other than that see Tambo's post.

I am not to sure what intermediary banks are...... u can use RIA or some other transfer place to send urself dop ( or even chf if needed).

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi
Is it a bank here where it is possibe to open an account in swiss francs?
:)

The answer simply is no. Pesos or US dollars. Do you have a bank account in Switzerland? If so access it using your bank card through an ATM. You would have to convert your francs first then deposit.