Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2005

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
threads merged. i beat JD by 2 minutes in reporting the latest news. :classic:

spmc

Nov 7, 2008
Sixteen US citizens involved in human trafficking in a foreign country? It might be possible but not probable.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
CONSIDER THE "SOURCE" OF THE STORY!!!!!!!

SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE bull$hit that came out about Boca Chica a few months ago!

NOT TRUE!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
CONSIDER THE "SOURCE" OF THE STORY!!!!!!!

SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE bull$hit that came out about Boca Chica a few months ago!

NOT TRUE!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

i am with CC. sit tight and you will find that it is probably pure sensationalistic horsepuckey. a 16 man group of Yanks involved in human trafficking sounds like Brugal talk.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

my bet says that the 16 yanks were a bunch of guys who came down for a party , and hired a stable of girls to put in some work.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
please note that "tr?fico il?cito de personas" (human trafficking) is what papers here call your regular pimping job.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
please note that "tr?fico il?cito de personas" (human trafficking) is what papers here call your regular pimping job.

i think i know exactly what happened here. when the truth surfaces, i will tell you if i guessed right. bear two letters in mind..JB.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I was going to start this thread but DV8 beat me to it. Wouldn't surprise me if they get done like the guys who used to run around Sosua calling themselves the International Travel Boyz. They used to rent villas and make "videos"

Youtube Muppets.

All of the articles I read say the investigation was lead by "Tax Attorneys"???? Do the attorneys live in the same neighborhood? Sounds like someone paying top dollar to live in an upscale neighborhood did not approve of the "activities" going on over there and ratted them out to the PN.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
I was going to start this thread but DV8 beat me to it. Wouldn't surprise me if they get done like the guys who used to run around Sosua calling themselves the International Travel Boyz. They used to rent villas and make "videos"

Youtube Muppets.

All of the articles I read say the investigation was lead by "Tax Attorneys"???? Do the attorneys live in the same neighborhood? Sounds like someone paying top dollar to live in an upscale neighborhood did not approve of the "activities" going on over there and ratted them out to the PN.

You mean La fiscal?a? That means District Attorney Office

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Status
Not open for further replies.