apply for residency for the dominican republic here in canada

LaVida4me

Mar 14, 2015
i like to apply for my residency for the dominican here in canada, does some one know a lawyer here in canada i can contact to help me with this matter plz, ty Herb

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
Go to a Dominican Embassyvin canada .. Its much more practical , unless you live in the bush

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
i like to apply for my residency for the dominican here in canada, does some one know a lawyer here in canada i can contact to help me with this matter plz, ty Herb

You need to go to the nearest Dominican Consulate and find out what documents you will need to initiate the process. You don't need a lawyer at this point. Do own property in the DR? Do you have a DR bank account? Are you planning on retiring in the DR? You can get all the necessary documents translated into Spanish and appostilized in Canda but I believe you will then need to hire a lawyer in the DR to submit the documents and complete the medical exam in Santo Domingo. Good luck

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Guzman, Ariza has international connections....through SCG Legal network

If you start with them and need help in Canada, that will be arranged - but as said above - a lawyer may not be necessary until the DR portion of the application

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Wouldn't tundra be a more appropriate term for Canadian boondocks? Bush is for Aussies.

Being from Canada ( from out in the sticks) bush is the correct term. Most of Australia s scrub brush/semi-desert. The OP doesn't need a lawyer, just the ability to read, write, and research. All the information required is on the Dominican Republic Website or Consulate. Use of a lawyer here in the DR for your process here is a good idea unless you are fluent in Spanish and have plenty of time on your hands.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
The Canadian bush will beat the Australian bush all day long

Many people have no idea how 'wild' the wilds of Canada truly are.....

Shania Twain does..... a girl from northern Ontario..... pretty close to where the pavement ends

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The Dominican

Who is this Dominican? :tired:

donP