The Death of an Italian

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Another example of why its best to stay at home in your own lane and on your own turf

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
These smiley happy but poor people have it all figured it out. They are soooo friendly and care about YOU !!

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
How is Alcholo abuse and havy drinking all that different? And if he was at home in ittley he would not die from drinking?

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
How is Alcholo abuse and havy drinking all that different? And if he was at home in ittley he would not die from drinking?

You really think someone wants to die of drinking in Pedernales of all places?

If I look at the pics of his FB he doesn't look like a drunk.. I did made some local friends...

wonder if there was a chica involved...

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I thought that all foreigners here had to have an autopsy? The article says that they are waiting for a family member to claim his body down in Pedernales? Autoposies can only be done in the Capital, i thought..

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Pese a ello, las autoridades del Ministerio P?blico y la Polic?a Nacional trasladar?n el cad?ver del extranjero al Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Forenses (Inacif) para realizarle una autopsia.
i have seen notes of sending bodies of foreigners who died on the NC to santiago so maybe it's both cities.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
You really think someone wants to die of drinking in Pedernales of all places?

If I look at the pics of his FB he doesn't look like a drunk.. I did made some local friends...

wonder if there was a chica involved...

there is always a femme fetal involved.....are you kidding????
probably made him drink...
deny// refuse him the love he wanted/needed...