Somebody pass the aspirin!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Wow! The holidays are over, and I survived quite unharmed. :rolleyes: Nice new year surprise DR1!

Congratulations to Mistress Dolores and Master Rob for the new website. It looks very good and it is a lot user friendlier than the other one. The board is cool too. A few glitches here and there but I bet it will be set and running in no time. Some vB codes still don't work and I have a complain: I had registered my handle and now I cannot use it. You fix it before I sue you two for copyright infringement. And we talking big money here :D

Well DR1'ers, best wishes for this new year and enjoy the new board, I, for one, think it is cool.

We now continue to our regular broadcast...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Why didn't you use PIB?

Did you try and register just PIB?

What happended?

What VB codes are not working?

Thanks you for the nice compliments, I will repay you at a later date :)

Rob.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Master Rob,
I tried to re-register as PIB, ~Pib~, *Pib* and a few others, all came back with the message that the user was already registered. You figure it out. The and codes still don't work.

And about that payment, are we talking cash or goods, or better yet some other kind of service ;)... such as cleaning my house and doing my laundry?

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
This new board is going to take some time.....Yikes!

Wow .... what a morning to start this new task!

Where did you say the Aspirin was?

PS: I used to be A Gringo in Puerto Plata, * However it won't fit *

Last edited:

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Subscribing to a forum

Hate to say it but I think I'll need some of those aspirins. This is confusing for my old brain. Looking at my profile it says I am not subscired to a forum...How do I// Guess I might find out when I try to post this

CES

Jan 1, 2002
Please pass the Xanax (Hi Pib :)

! ! ! Happy New Year Every One! ! !

I kind of like some of the features of the NU Board. . .

ALTHOUGH. . .

On my old machine the process of loading each new page is E-X-T-R-E-M-E-L-Y- . . . S- L- O- W

In Closing. . .

I have to say that to continue visiting here I'll need an extra large supply of "Xanax", if the the speed doesn't improve. . .

regards,

. . . CES

ps . . . my first post to the new board

S

Sabrina

CHEATED

Talk about bias, my sister registers as PIB when the board first opens, another person (Apparently a favorite) wants the name, sister is booted and can't reregister. THIS IS GOING TO BE REAL FAVORTISM>>>>>>

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
The advantages of belonging to royalty.

Dear, I don't know when your sister tried to register my handle, but this name belongs to my puppy, from whom I borrowed it many months ago. It was also registered in the new board before it oppened. It seems that this is also your first day on DR1.

Favoritism? :rolleyes: yeah, right.

PIB
The first, only and undisputable PIB

Last edited:

Fox

Jan 1, 2002
"On the new board before it opened" I guess this is definetly not a board for all that is equal, but for preppies and dogs

Sabbie

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Fox said:
"On the new board before it opened" I guess this is definetly not a board for all that is equal, but for preppies and dogs

Sabbie

Fox? Sabbie? :rolleyes: Who exactly are you? Am I having a conversation with Two-faced?

FYI, it wasn't only my handle that was registered already. Try for example to register Hillbilly and you won't be able to do it. Why? Because there is also one, first, and undisputable Hillbilly.

No favoritisms, at least not that I am aware of. You must also be new, or you would know the stories about Rob's mighty delete finger.

Fox

Jan 1, 2002
Yes PiB, 2 people using two computers, how unique

Look back at your earlier messages complaining that you couldnt log on as PIB, that was because my sister had already chosen that name 10 minutes after 1 am EST

That is the game you play

Fox

Jan 1, 2002
"Pre Registered" name?

PIB
Bronze

Somebody pass the aspirin!
Wow! The holidays are over, and I survived quite unharmed. Nice new year surprise DR1!

Congratulations to Mistress Dolores and Master Rob for the new website. It looks very good and it is a lot user friendlier than the other one. The board is cool too. A few glitches here and there but I bet it will be set and running in no time. Some vB codes still don't work and I have a complain: I had registered my handle and now I cannot use it. You fix it before I sue you two for copyright infringement. And we talking big money here

Well DR1'ers, best wishes for this new year and enjoy the new board, I, for one, think it is cool.

We now continue to our regular broadcast...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-01-2002 10:34 AM

Robert
DR1

Why didn't you use PIB?
Did you try and register just PIB?

What happended?

What VB codes are not working?

Thanks you for the nice compliments, I will repay you at a later date :)

Rob.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-01-2002 10:38 AM

PIB
Bronze

Master Rob,
I tried to re-register as PIB, ~Pib~, *Pib* and a few others, all came back with the message that the user was already registered. You figure it out. The and codes still don't work.

And about that payment, are we talking cash or goods, or better yet some other kind of service ... such as cleaning my house and doing my laundry?

Are these your PRE REGISTRATIONS DEAR

Fox

Jan 1, 2002
Rob

You being the good and honest webmaster, show us when PIB was first registered today

F

FoxKill3

Rob and Pib

You can skip that request.

Little Sis git a new computer and her favorite character froma book was PIB. I thought I had reqistered her as PIB, but she then wanted her real name of Carol, the Sabrina.................

I think she deleted PIB and the "original" PIB was later able to register

F

FoxKill3

"Poor" PIB, she is only a child with a brother who sometimes acts too quickly, she may suprise you as she returns :) How do you make the funny faces appear on screen?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I could tell you how to post the funny faces. But them I'd have to kill you. Only people who know the secret handshake can do it. :cool: One of the advantages of favoritism.

P

P!B

Worry not dear Brother, you protect the skies and I will slay the dragons of the forest