no power in most of POP today: 17.03.15

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
to celebrate st patrick's day edenorte will encourage all of us to drink by switching off the power in most of POP:
Empresa EDENORTE inform? sobre suspensi?n de electricidad en todo el centro de PP debido a mantenimiento de redes | Detrasdelrumor.com.do

sectors with no luz will be: El Arenazo, Ensanche. Luper?n , Residencial Bayardo, Padre Granero, Bello Costero, Cantabria, Mari V?zquez, Sabana Grande, Los Reyes, Plaza Turisol y las urbanizaciones Cerros del Atl?ntico, Aros Carrau, Torre Alta y Los Maestros. Adem?s, las urbanizaciones Atl?ntica, Pelegr?n, Ucamaima, Jardines del Atl?ntico, Costa Atl?ntica, Puerta Roja, Atl?ntica V, Long Beach, Don Armando, Lorena II, Arboleda, Marapic?, la Urbanizaci?n Joel, adem?s de la avenida Luis Ginebra.

so do not stay home, go out and have a fria instead!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
HARD TO "HAVE A Fria",.....WHEN TO POWER IS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL, YOU COULD GO TO A "CABANA" with YOUNG "QUERO", cabana's all have a "Planta".
"KILL TWO BIRDS, with one stone"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
that's why you should go out and head for the nearest bar with a generator;)

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
HARD TO "HAVE A Fria",.....WHEN TO POWER IS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL, YOU COULD GO TO A "CABANA" with YOUNG "QUERO", cabana's all have a "Planta".
"KILL TWO BIRDS, with one stone"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Don't forget to turn the car off...

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I am in Urb. Atlantica in Puerto Plata. We lost power around 6 AM, it it returned around 8:30 AM. So far, so good, since then.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Makes me laugh a tad really as scheduled off here where I live for usually 12 hrs in every 24. Having said that it went off early today, around 7 am instead of 9 am as it said on the the website but, as at now, it has not returned even though predicted for 5 pm. I think the little guy at Edenorte who is paid to switch the power switch on or off still has too much Brugal and falls asleep sometimes!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I AM ON an "A" circuit here in Arroyo Hondo.
That means we get power "24/7/365"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
back in the day when we were on circuit B or C the ladronorte blackout schedule was pretty much on point.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003

I am on an "A" circuit in Puerto Plata, too. We do get the occasional apag?n but it is usually of much shorter duration.

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
and how much do you pay for 1 kwh ?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Solar Panels AAA Circuit

....we get power "24/7/365"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Same here (at 1kWh = 0 RD$).

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

donP

Feb 7, 2007
There is no power in the entire Higuey today since 8.45 am. .. 3/4 of circuits are A circuits. I have seen tree branches cut alongside the power lines, so that's what most likely they are doing.