44 foreigners wanted by interpol in DR

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
federal agencies and interpol are looking for 44 foreign criminals whom they suspect are hiding in DR. between the wanted foreigners there are cubans, spanish, french, canadians, hindu, curacaoans (is that a word?) puerto ricans and several americans.

as we know dominican authorities recently deported seven americans accused of sexual exploitation of minors. they also handed over to the spanish government a businessman accused of committing crime against the public finances.

the 44 alleged criminals are being searched for in different places, including hotels and villas. they are accused of crimes such as drug trafficking and money laundering, fraud, bankruptcy of public institutions, kidnapping, cases of homicide, act of sabotage and other crimes. interpol suspects that the criminals entered the country using false names and false documents.

news report here: Buscan presuntos delincuentes extranjeros en RD

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
federal agencies and interpol are looking for 44 foreign criminals whom they suspect are hiding in DR. between the wanted foreigners there are cubans, spanish, french, canadians, hindu, curacaoans (is that a word?) puerto ricans and several americans.

as we know dominican authorities recently deported seven americans accused of sexual exploitation of minors. they also handed over to the spanish government a businessman accused of committing crime against the public finances.

the 44 alleged criminals are being searched for in different places, including hotels and villas. they are accused of crimes such as drug trafficking and money laundering, fraud, bankruptcy of public institutions, kidnapping, cases of homicide, act of sabotage and other crimes. interpol suspects that the criminals entered the country using false names and false documents.

news report here: Buscan presuntos delincuentes extranjeros en RD

Actually you should refer to them as Dutch as they hold Dutch nationality but the correct word is Curacaoleans.

In Spanish Curazolenos..

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
That explains why there are more checkpoint on the roads lately in PC/Bavaro. Dual-purpose efforts...

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006
States not represented

Cook Islands
Falkland Islands
Faroe Islands
North Korea
Kiribati
Micronesia
Niue
Palau
Palestine
Taiwan (which was replaced by China in the 1980s.)
Solomon Islands
Tuvalu
Vanuatu

i thought venezuela would be on the list

just an fyi

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
FINALLY! Now maybe they will round up all of the (wanted) wanna be mafia tough guys who live on the north coast and
send them home.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
there is an article in quite interesting source that talks about recent interpol arrests in DR: http://spanish.china.org.cn/china/txt/2015-03/17/content_35071851.htm

Rep?blica Dominicana, uno de los principales destinos tur?sticos del Caribe, es usado eventualmente como refugio de fugitivos de otras naciones.
Tres peligrosos criminales extranjeros provenientes de Hungr?a, Alemania y Eslovenia fueron detenidos en operaciones realizadas la semana pasada en la capital y el extremo oriental de Rep?blica Dominicana.
El a?o pasado, m?s de una docena de pr?fugos extranjeros fueron capturados en Rep?blica Dominicana, incluyendo a un alto jefe de la mafia calabresa, el italiano Nicola Pignatelli, uno de los 100 m?s buscados por la justicia de su pa?s.
A finales de enero, la Interpol anunci? la captura de un ciudadano checo pr?fugo de la justicia de su pa?s, donde era buscado por estafa y otros delitos.
El organismo identific? al extranjero como Jyry Exner, de 55 a?os, detenido en la localidad de San Pedro de Macor?s, 79 kil?metros al este de la capital dominicana, donde se escond?a para evadir una condena de al menos ocho a?os en la Rep?blica Checa.
Al menos seis fugitivos checos fueron detenidos en Rep?blica Dominicana en el 2014.

and please, kindly stay away from rick's case, there is a reason that thread in NC forum was closed. i would prefer this thread to stay open.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
i want dr1 to post pics and reward $ offered so we know...

How about we take up a collection to block you from posting this NONSTOP jibberish?
I really tried to give you a chance and find humor in your posts, but they are like a cheese grater.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
How about we take up a collection to block you from posting this NONSTOP jibberish?
I really tried to give ou a chance and find humor in your posts, but they are like a cheese grater.

ill be the first ...What you dont like the idea? I thought we femmes would like it... do you work at starbucks?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
ill give you some girly advice stop reading me!!! it seems you and i had an agreement months ago...but ???what thongs in the wrong spot??

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
FINALLY! Now maybe they will round up all of the (wanted) wanna be mafia tough guys who live on the north coast and
send them home.

I think that is only posible if there is an extradition agreement.. There is none between the Kingdom of the Netherlands and Dominican Republic and thats why many Dutch criminals go to the DR.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I think that is only posible if there is an extradition agreement.. There is none between the Kingdom of the Netherlands and Dominican Republic and thats why many Dutch criminals go to the DR.

there is a difference between extradition and deportation. any foreign citizen residing in DR can be deported, usually to the country of origin. extradition is different and it depends on individual treaties. some countries do not permit extradition of their own citizens. say, a gringo committed a crime in DR but currently resides in the country of origin. he would not likely be extradited to DR to face charges. however, a gringo who committed a crime in a country of origin and currently resides in DR can be deported.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
YOU ONLY GET "caught", WHEN YOUR MONEY RUNS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

BESIDES,....she SWORE she was 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: