toddlers fighting in a sandbox

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you may recall the chair fight between crybaby miguel and payaso hipolito that led to a rift within PRD. eventually, the inane supporters of half-witted hipolito split up with dopey followers of moronic miguel and created own party. in just two years time we will have another elections and it's pretty much clear that neither of those two dumbfcuks can win on their own against PLD, which remained solid despite allegations against bautista and leonel. yet despite all this MV and HM will not play together ever again.
Diferencias entre Hip?lito Mej?a y Miguel Vargas cierran la brecha para un pacto electoral - DiarioLibre.com

boy oh boy, i looooove dominican politics. it's like a primary school playground. i half expect hipolito to give miguel a wedgie next time they meet or maybe miguel slipping a laxative into hipolito's coffee.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Never giving Hippo another chance would be a good thing while at the same time it unfortunate that doesn't leave an alternative that is much better.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
they both disgraced themselves to such extend that it's shameful to vote for any of them. i love how hipolito said that miguel maintains concubinage with leonel. everything this man says is comedy gold. he should give up politics and get into stand up comedy.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
The title of the article says the opposite of the content. I understand 'cerrar la brecha' as 'closing the gap'.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
The title of the article says the opposite of the content. I understand 'cerrar la brecha' as 'closing the gap'.

cerrar la brecha means to close the gap. however, in this particular case i understood this as closing the possibility of something happening.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Its not really the done thing to comment on another countries political failings , especially if you are an expat there

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
it called having tact - its like being invited to a party and telling the host their food is crap

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Vargas quiere unir oposici?n - listindiario.com

since miguelito has no chance of winning on his own he is now offering an alliance with anyone willing in order to get PLD out of the high chair. undoubtedy he will present himself as the only suitable candidate to face PLD. i'm so looking forward the election time.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it is always the power. miguel is already very wealthy. he could so with few million bucks more, of course but that's not what interests him the most. i find it interesting that despite low support rate he still has the guts to insist he's a player in the game. talk about delusions of grandeur.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
2016 presidential elections just became more interesting:
Abinader gana convenci?n del PRM y anuncia luchar? por unidad de la oposici?n - DiarioLibre.com
llego pupu is out of the game and abinader is a candidate from PRM. does it change anything? can he stand a chance against PLD? it will be interesting to see his results against crybaby's numbers.

It may be wishful thinking, but Mr. AE thinks there's a good possibility that PRD might back Abinader, along with some of the other small parties.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
It may be wishful thinking, but Mr. AE thinks there's a good possibility that PRD might back Abinader, along with some of the other small parties.

miguel letting go?

9htnk2.gif

which is not to say all of PRD is as out of touch with reality as their woeful leader.