Oldschool off-road Ford Bronco for sale in Santo Domingo

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
Hello

I just paid for the AD no. 5964 (publication pending), I think I can start this thread since the add is too small to post all vehicle details and photos.

So, this is a nice weekend toy for sale. 1990 Ford Bronco, repaired, restored and lifted with original or higher quality brand new parts imported from US. This is not a show quality truck but a reliable daily driver. No ghetto fix here! Everything is fixed and rebuilt properly!

Specs and details:

4? Lift (Tuff Country kit with extended Radius Arms, new springs, etc..)
Tuff Country Shock Absorbers
35x12.5 R15 tires
V8 Windsor Engine 5.8 L with new Clevite crankshaft bearings, new oil pump, new seals and gaskets installed
Ford C6 Automatic Transmission with B&M Shift Improver Kit installed
Borg Wagner 1356 transfer case 4x4
Warn Premium Locking Hubs
4.10 Ring and Pinion, limited slip, Ford 8.8 Rear Axle, with new Timken seals and Fel-Pro gaskets
4.10 Ring And Pinion, Dana 44 front Twin Traction Beam axle with new Timken seals and Fel-Pro gaskets
Arizona Drivelines custom double cardan rear driveshaft
Red-Head Steering Gear
200 Amp Alternator
Bosch Fuel Pump, ACDelco steering pump, ACDelco water pump
Spectra Premium Copper Radiator
A-1 CARDONE Brake Booster and Master Cylinder
All electric, A/C, ignition, air/fuel, cooling and brake systems and components were rebuilt with Motorcraft and ACDelco parts
All suspension bushings, steering parts, tie rod ends, etc are Moog and ACDelco
Steering column rebuilt in US with Grant Classic Series wooden steering wheel
Energy Suspension Polyurethane body-to-frame bushings
Window motors and regulators, window channels, wipers motor and transmission, all switches and fuel pump relay are new Motorcraft.
Hella high/low beam lights with 2 heavy duty headlight wiring kits installed
Heavy duty swing-away spare tire carrier
New upholstery custom made in US

12,000 US Dollars Negotiable

829-4045296 Eugene

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
I tried to insert links to the photos on Photobucket, but this is the error I got: Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words. I ask moderators to help me to post the photos of the vehicle. Thanks!

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
In the event of an EMP attack will it be operational?
Yes, this one has a good chance to survive a nuclear war :)

Electrical system is very simple, it's built like a tank, the only electronic thing is the Engine Control Module, but I'll give you a spare one, so in case of an EMP attack you can just swap the burned module to a new one.

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
It looks like I can't read private messages here, my email address is bronco.sd (at) hotmail.com

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
The dashboard carpeting adds a nice touch, must smell like an armpit.
If the buyer doesn't like the dashboard carpeting, it can be changed for plastic dash top cover painted in the same dash color. This one was installed to prevent the dash to heat like a stove if the truck is parked in the sun.

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
I also have some spare parts that I?ll give to the buyer:

- Lund Moonvisor with 5 lights in perfect condition (painted in the same color, was not installed to not modify the classic look)

- Various gaskets (intake manifold, throttle body, water pump, differential cover, etc) and seals (rear transfer case seal, differential pinion seal, etc)

- Some relays, switches, bulbs, engine controle module, rear ABS module

- fuel pump with strainers

- kit to lift rear suspension 1.5? more (for towing or carrying cargo)

- some spare dash controls, sensors, other small parts.

- 3 cans of flexible interior spray paint matching the interior color

- 5 cans of bumper paint for front bumper cover

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
suckin' gas and haulin' ass? i love it already. :laugh:

in order to be able to use PM function you have to have over 10 posts. so make few comments, maybe there are some threads that interest you.

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
suckin' gas and haulin' ass? i love it already. :laugh:

Yes, exactly, suckin' gas and haulin' ass

I restored it 3 years ago (I think I invested $15K only for parts and shipping) and I had plans to go off-road on weekends, but I realized that I am too lazy for that. So this monster is haulin' my ass to the supermarket and back. I have 2 other SUVs and I don't have a parking to store this one anymore, so I decided to sell it to somebody who loves this kind of toys.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Talk about attention to detail. This baby is old school right down to the bush on the cutie straddling the Ford logo.

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
Talk about attention to detail. This baby is old school right down to the bush on the cutie straddling the Ford logo.

Yes, there are no Chinese plastic moldings, Sparco decals or blue LEDs in the windshield washer nozzles. Everything is old school. Even the electrical tape used to wrap the wiring harness is the same cloth friction tape used in 70's - 80's. The truck has the underbody lighting, but it's the same amber color as the side marker lights, it looks very nice in the dark.

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
By the way, I feel really bad if I sell it to a Dominican buyer, because in this case the new owner will ruin the truck by converting it to a typical Dominican barrio condition, with LPG gas, big subwoofer and no maintenance.

I hope I can sell it to a foreigner who loves old school trucks. That's why I paid for the ad here and started this thread.

kapitan75

Jun 3, 2005
Dont feel bad selling to a dominicano buyer. You may just find a mature buyer that will put good use of the rig off roading. Mi tio has a nice k5 rolling around santiago. Its his weekend/beach toy.
Very sweet ride! Sucks mucho gasolina, so drive with a lite foot.

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
Dont feel bad selling to a dominicano buyer. You may just find a mature buyer that will put good use of the rig off roading. Mi tio has a nice k5 rolling around santiago. Its his weekend/beach toy.
Very sweet ride! Sucks mucho gasolina, so drive with a lite foot.
I had a lot of Dominicans asking me about the truck, the first question is always if LPG is installed. I really think that if somebody is asking this or about how much gasoline it consumes, this truck is not for that person. Because consuming a lot of gasoline is the part of the fun.

bronco.sd

Mar 22, 2015
My ad is still not active... do I have to contact moderators or the owner of this forum? I would like to see my ad finally published to add a photo and the link to this thread, if possible.