salami?

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Don't eat that stuff it is not salami. The legal requirements that it have at least 13% meat says it all.

There are some imported Italian brands and they are real salami.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
is the difference in the type of heces fecales found in the product? i always have dominican salami in the fridge for our maid and for necio, the not so homeless cat. they both love it :laugh:

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Don't eat that stuff it is not salami. The legal requirements that it have at least 13% meat says it all.

There are some imported Italian brands and they are real salami.

I just can't imagine what the other 87% of the ingredients are.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Only "Kokolo" Eats It.

Don't eat that stuff it is not salami.

The fact that those 'salamis' hang from 'colmado' rafters for weeks without refrigeration and that only one of our 5 chihuahuas would eat it (the very same that also eats chicken droppings) tells me enough... :tired:

donP

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It doesn't need to be refrigerated!
THAT should tell you SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"DONP" YOU BEAT ME BY 60 SECONDS

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
No one with the slightest interest in their health should eat this stuff. Full of nitrates, chemical colors and contamination.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
My sister was a vegetarian. She bought these vegetarian salamis. Huge ones marked "Turkey No meat" so I asked her "If it is turkey without meat what is it feathers beaks and claws?"

It probably meant it had some turkey in it. As in Turkey - yes, but not other meat.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I was raising two hawks in Bonao. Fed them chicken hearts and they were thriving. Had to leave for a month and the kids fed them salami. They both died in one week. Doms love it. I have tried to get the wife to stop eating the stuff. Got the same results as every other time I tried to change her mind.

WillsonCori

Jan 28, 2015
Hahaha!! I was wondering about that stuff! Seems to be everywhere and being a poor country I assumed it was butt

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
soooo,
how many %%% of a meat portion must a american or italian salami by law have,
and what is the definition as of which parts of the animal count as "meat" for that portion?
btw, i love Salamis and eat most of the kinds sold in the supermarkets.
i also love heart and liver etc from different animals.
and i am a sworn Vegetarian, too, as i feed my Calfs on the Ranch Only Veggie stuff, they get no meat on their diet.

Mike