Banned produce floods Dominican markets

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
wow how much can we save??? ive always thought these were cheap and good anyway:):):)
i am beside myself w/hap penis saving $ going to go out and spend ...fill the tank...buy some extra sugar...if you know what i mean...

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
wow how much can we save??? ive always thought these were cheap and good anyway:):):)
i am beside myself w/hap penis saving $ going to go out and spend ...fill the tank...buy some extra sugar...if you know what i mean...

Usually I have no idea what you mean.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

Yes quite right,
Save and freeze dry your hap penis, but don't go out and spend to flood the the Dominican market.
If you look from above you will find yourself.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
But what is the happiness, is he talking about drugs here? Besides himself with 'happiness'. Buy some extra 'sugar'. Fill up his ?'tank'?. 'If we know what he means'.

Well I don't think we do. Closest I got to solving his cryptic posting was this was chics own street talk slang about drugs flooding the DR, which wouldn't really be news, but quite possible he just realised. Yet that in itself is questionable as he is clearly using some forms of mind altering drugs that are clearly not prescription or even safe for human consumption.

It's quite a safe place to be, the member of a community where no one expects any sense from you and so can never question your intelligence as it is very obvious that there is no foul play, bad intentions on his part. He is quite clearly clinically insane.

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
1701053-colonel_kurtz.jpg

"He's no grocery clerk, that much is certain."

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Chic banned?? again???
tell me that's just a rumor, i can't be true.
i guess now i have to go to the movies for entertainment.
$%?"%?"&/%
good luck getting the sugar to stray on your lil on, never tried that one frozen, tho.

Mike

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
chic has some interest in DR and often post relevant news but his delivery is somewhat lacking. and you have to love "hap penis". i know i do.

May 29, 2006
Just saw some program about Africa where they are producing a gluten free flour out of bananas/plantains. One more product the DR could be making and no worries about the flies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Just saw some program about Africa where they are producing a gluten free flour out of bananas/plantains. One more product the DR could be making and no worries about the flies.

DR is making it, it is sold in all supermarkets here in POP. expensive, thou. probably good four times more than regular flour.