Funny things DR style.

My wife was driving home the other night and saw strange lights coming her way, upon closer inspection it was a guagua with no lights but the passengers all had their cell phone lights on and were hanging out the guagua with them. She said she almost peed herself laughing. Really that is pretty smart :).

What funny things have you seen?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i posted this before but it bears repeating. a customer in our pharmacy:

2whr2g3.jpg

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
In the early 80's I was in the clothing business and I went to a factory in a free zone. The Dominican receptionist had a sweat shirt on that said "I'm bearish on bingo" complete with a picture of a bear. I guess mistakes are made on printed shirts and they have to sell them somewhere. Some people may need an explanation on why this was wrong. LOL.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
In the early 80's I was in the clothing business and I went to a factory in a free zone. The Dominican receptionist had a sweat shirt on that said "I'm bearish on bingo" complete with a picture of a bear. I guess mistakes are made on printed shirts and they have to sell them somewhere. Some people may need an explanation on why this was wrong. LOL.

Ok I am one of the people that needs an explanation.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Every time I see a "Dominicano" wearing a T-shirt with English words, I ask him if he knows what it says????
They NEVER DO!
Sooooooooooooooooo, I point to the words as I translate them,,,..."I Am A GAY, do you want me"???????

I have had guys tear off their shirts!
Went to Boca Chica many rears ago with a "Dominicano" friend.
He went to rent a bathing suit, ( I KNOW!!!)
He came back wearing a "Hot Pink" pair of trunks.
I gasped, and asked him if he was "GAY"???
He asked "Why"?
I told him "Gays" wear pink suits to communicate with each other.
It means "Come into the water and you can blow me"!!!!!
He ran off to exchange colors!!!!
He came back in YELLOW.
I said,..."OH NO"!!!!!!!
"Yellow" means "I'll Blow YOU"!!!!!!!
Off he went again, came back in "Basic Black"!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
You managed to turn a "fun" thread into just another thread about color for no reason, whatsup with this?

Where I come from the darker the cherry the sweeter the berry.

HE IS GONE BB

Last edited by a moderator: