free whatsapp calling

vi6six

Feb 7, 2009
Latest Uploads - APKMirror
i don't know where to post this, but it's going here till someone deiced
where it should go. if you download the newest version of this which is:
march 23, 2015

it will aloud you to make free calls over whatsapp. but once you download it
someone that has it has to activate if for you by just calling you, i have called
many people just to activate.

once you can make can make phone calls you just tell others to get the newest version
and you call them and just keep the change going.

if you like for me yo activate you just send me a PS and not on the board so no one can get your number.
once i call you, you can delete my number.

if you have any problems let me know. enjoy

i

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Thanks vi6six, definitely DR related with all the number of people I know living in la rep dom that use WhatsApp.

Let's say I download it and another person downloads it can I activate the other person or do we need someone like you who is already activated. Hope this makes sense?

I checked my WhatsApp version and was surprised I did not get an automatic upgrade. I am about three upgrades behind.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
It is an Android app. So, download to an Android smartphone or tablet.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
It is an Android app. So, download to an Android smartphone or tablet.

I never tried the install on a tablet but my understanding is you can only have WhatsApp on one device at a time. In the USA my son and his friends use Voxer, so quite naturally I had to install Voxer. I prefer Voxer because I can use Voxer on my android smartphone, my android tablet, or my iPad with no problems............

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
It is a great App, free. I can communicate with all the family in the D.R. that have a smart phone, even if they don't have minutes. Only needs internet. We use it a lot. Voice, text, photos, works good.

vi6six

Feb 7, 2009
someone that already is activated can call you to activate yours. i can also do it if you like.

equinn2823

Sep 30, 2013
There is not an update for iphone yet, only for android is avilable and windows.

thanks for that i have been trying like hell to figure out how to update my wifes iphone so i can call her. i have android and it is working. called one of my friends in jersey yesterday, crystal clear 20 minutes plus no drops

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
you can have whatsapp on your computer or tablet but you will need to use your telephone home land line as you have to enter security codes.
I downloaded whatsapp on my Samsung tablet using my DR cell number. Received my security code via text on my cell with no issues. I should also say that the number registered for my whatsapp on my cell phone is an oversees number.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i use LINE application. also free calls. it is tied to an email address somewhat and i can use it from my phone or my laptop.

karlheinz

Oct 2, 2006
I downloaded WhatsApp Messenger for Iphone today from the App Store...it linked to my DR cellphone and don't even remember anything about a security code

Last edited:

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
Based on who owns Whatsapp I wouldn't come within 1,000 miles of it...nor would I knowingly accept a call from anyone using it.
Too risky.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Based on who owns Whatsapp I wouldn't come within 1,000 miles of it...nor would I knowingly accept a call from anyone using it.
Too risky.
I have been using whatsapp for years to text family and friends all over the world. I spoke to my good friend and property manager yesterday and it was clear as a bell.
So please fill me in on why it's risky? I am not being sarcastic I am honestly curious.

franco1111

Bronze
May 29, 2013
Gringo
Facebook bought Whatsapp in early 2014. Marcion can explain why he does not trust them, I guess. I don't do Facebook either.