What's it like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Tells us about your self Lenin...it will help the gallery determine what color paint to use to form that wonderful picture for you. Because it is all about color...as your soon (if you have not already), to find out on DR1 or in your own travels if you take the
plunge. Enjoy the ride.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Learn the culture first, and the language if you're not fluent in Spanish.

Once you realize how much different it is from wherever it is you're from, you'll be more prepared for what awaits you.

With such a variety of opinions on the good and the bad of dating Dominican women, you won't get the answers you think you are looking for on an internet forum, especially since you've provided absolutely no information about yourself whatsoever.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
From what I have observed the deeper your pockets the better the ride. I have also observed that many young Dominican women seen to have some type of genetic defect. The seem to flock to rude, loud, obnoxious white guys. Just sayin.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
What's it like to date a Dominican woman?

Totally depends on you. Are you smooth and articulate. Are you attentive, informative and entertaining? Are you handsome and fit? Do you draw the attantion of every Woman in the room when you walk in?

If none of the above, can you pay the rent?

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Its like dating a five year old who has no concept of what it takes to earn money or keep or save it. I would recommend dating a block wall and renting pussy. If you love stupid ideas about how to waste your time and money it will be heaven. If not stick to rentals. But you wont listen to us I am sure, so buenas suerte.

Of course you will also get to adopt an entire family, who will eventually move in with you. Invest in Rum, lots of it. And cigars. They will help you die sooner thus ending your misery.

Come back in a couple years and we will point you to a divorce lawyer.

Last edited:

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
Dating a Dominican woman in the Dominican Republic can be adventurous. You will be in for the ride of your life.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I keep my mouth shut, all the "damaged" ones seem to be reporting (as usual) :bunny:

Just that much, I know I am the minority, I am together with an educated, warm and lovely, hardworking Dominican woman like I never expected to find in my life. And that after being married for 18 years with yet another hardworking educated Dominican woman who is a wonderful mother to my son, d'uh. :cool:

So guess what? Fine woman are out there but I agree it needs luck to find the right one. Best is don't look and force it. Mine both I met by chance never was looking.

And, of course you won't find her in Sosua or Boca Chica at night, just sayin'...

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
I keep my mouth shut, all the "damaged" ones seem to be reporting (as usual) :bunny:

Just that much, I know I am the minority, I am together with an educated, warm and lovely, hardworking Dominican woman like I never expected to find in my life. And that after being married for 18 years with yet another hardworking educated Dominican woman who is a wonderful mother to my son, d'uh. :cool:

So guess what? Fine woman are out there but I agree it needs luck to find the right one. Best is don't look and force it. Mine both I met by chance never was looking.

And, of course you won't find her in Sosua or Boca Chica at night, just sayin'...

Yay. One for Cinderella.

To the OP, casual dating is fun. I would suggest dating a couple of them. They arent very jealous. Hahahaha.

Apr 7, 2014
Its like dating a five year old who has no concept of what it takes to earn money or keep or save it. I would recommend dating a block wall and renting pussy. If you love stupid ideas about how to waste your time and money it will be heaven. If not stick to rentals. But you wont listen to us I am sure, so buenas suerte.

Of course you will also get to adopt an entire family, who will eventually move in with you. Invest in Rum, lots of it. And cigars. They will help you die sooner thus ending your misery.

Come back in a couple years and we will point you to a divorce lawyer.

2nd!

Yodel Gruelsohn, Organ Meatmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.