The Rant Box: Drop your suggestions, complaints, Rob-hate mail here.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I see that all the threads started on this forum today deal with the same things and people are starting to repeat themselves. Why not put it all here. Easier to read for all and easier for Master Rob to pick them up. Let's do that and start threads on other, maybe more interesting topics.

My first complain: The "New message" icon, is it working? I cannot figure out if there is something new that I haven't read in a thread. I know there must be an explanation somewhere, but I am too lazy to look for it, maybe Rob can explain? Another thing, the links I had visited do not appear highlighted, why? I insist I like the board better now, it is only that I am a slow learner.

I will soon be back with more complaints.

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Happy new year to all!
First of all, there seem to be a lot of great features in this new format. The icons are great for telling when you are or are not serious.
I like the 'look', not so crazy about the 'feel'. The page is too big for my monitor, so there is extra scrolling. If there is a way to customize it to a percentage of one's screen, that would solve the problem... that's all the complaining for now.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hi mkohn...

Go into your profile and change some of the settings.
You can customize how many messages are displayed, how etc.

Also take a look at the FAQ, that may answer any other questions you have.

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
If you click on the hotel directory
you get the daily news instead.
Just thought you might want to know.
SLM