Edesur out of meters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

equinn2823

Sep 30, 2013
Well I would like to say that I am surprised, however we are in the DR so not too much surprises me anymore.

We went yesterday to Edesur to connect the electricity at the house we are moving to tomorrow and they told us that if the house does not currently have a meter, which it does not, that it could be a week or more until they have more meters. Apparently they are out of meters and have to order more from outside the country.

Does anyone have any contacts, connections, hookups etc at Ladronesur that can be bribed or that I can call to try to find a meter. If someone cancels service they take that meter out and use it somewhere else until someone reconnects at that location. I do have a planta but I really would prefer to get the electricity connected asap.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Find any dominican, he will hook you up.
I waited 6 months for a meter 20 years ago,got a guy to hook me up on day one!!!!
Done it many times since them!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Edesur is out of meters more times than they have them ..they are such a bad outfit.. Just ry to have your accounts sent to your email address.it will take four times often...and if you have the accounts dropped off under your door, they will often not arrive, you may miss the payment and then be cut off and have to pay for reconnection

Status
Not open for further replies.