top 10 of funniest dominican replies

jimbobo

Feb 9, 2014
hi everyone,

every now and then i get a reply of a dominican that is so ... well, dominican that it is funny. So I was thinking why not have a top 10...

I will start with 2 :

When I was sitting in front of a colmado, a guy on a motorcycle stopt in front of me, and started talking to somebody, while I was breathing his exhaust fumes. So I asked him if he couls shut off his engine because the exhaust fumes were molesting me he replied: Ese motor es de 4 tiempo, por eso no tira fumes, solo tire aire limpio

When I asked a worker to put a galvanized animal feeder inside the barn, so it wouldn't rot as fast, he replied: Yo no lo entro porque el aqua de lluvia se va desinfectar

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Gracias a dios!!

Your 10 year old is pregnant, your wife is pregnant to the colmado owners son, your son got shot and is now a vegatable, the house burned down, your car eventually fell to bits so you are unable to work as a publico, but you still have your best buddy Diego, a mans best friend. Until last night when he was poisoned and died an agonizing death.

K-lo-K Jose? 'Bien, Gracias a dios'.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
a friend in the south of DR sent her cat to the vet for sterilization. all is well for 6 months when the cat suddenly gives birth. she calls the vet. he says: the cat was pregnant when i operated on her, that's why it did not work.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Dominican-"I'm renting my empty house for $5,000 US dollars a month".

Me-"Its been empty for years. Why don't you lower the price?

Dominican-"Because someone down the street is also renting his house for the same price. If I lower my price I'll lose money."

Me-"How long has the other guy been renting his house?

Dominican-"He hasn't had one tenant because the rent he's charging is too expensive."

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Watching spouses "primos / primas" devouring the last bit of the homemade bread and drinking the last drop of soda. Then asking who ate/drank all of this, their answer "no se"

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
visiting friend of mine trying to bribe our maid with 10 bucks to iron her clothing on a rainy day. our maid: i will not risk my life for 10 dollars.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
last time i ironed... maybe 20 years ago?

dominicana talks to her lover, well known mujeriego: i am pregnant. he responds: i cannot be a father, i take contraceptive pills.

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
In Ochoa in Santiago last week. I see a kids Wendy house on display. Only 700 pesos, but there are no more on the shelf.
Shop assistant approaches. "Can I help you sir?"
"Yes I would like one of these casitas de campo. Do you have any more as there are no more of on the shelf?"
"Let me have a look in the store room"....."I'm sorry, no this is the last one"
"Ok, that's fine, here's the box. Could you pack this one up for me and I'll buy this one"
"Oh no, you can't have this one. It's the last one and it's on display. Someone might want it".
"You mean someone like me?"
"Yes sir"

Pause

"I'll pack it up right away for you"!

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Dominicans and Chinese restaurants.

Nunca comer nada aqui excepto el pollo porque todo el resto de la carne es la gente chinos muertos.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009

Nunca comer nada aqui excepto el pollo porque todo el resto de la carne es la gente chinos muertos.

Hilarious !!

At least in the US (and even Europe), they say ALL the meat is dog or cat.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006

Yes my husband says that of Chinese restaurants and when I told him that was rubbish he asked if I had ever seen a dead Chinese person. I said I had not. He replied, "I rest my case".

Matilda

Fredo

Mar 17, 2013
my long term maid.. (simple mind, 15+ years in house, trust her 100%), but...
2000 My grandpa died, can you help me. Of course we can
2002 My grandpa died, can you help me. Of course we can
2005 My grandpa died, can you help me. Of course we can
2008 My grandpa died, can you help me. Of course we can
and so on :)

Left on Red

Mar 10, 2012
2am, no sight of watchiman, I walk up to the garage. Doors are closed, lights are off. Slowly open door, find watchiman sound asleep, on floor, on little cushion. Tap his feet, watchiman jumps up!! Me: You're sleeping. Watchiman: No! I wasn't! This is my new strategy to fight lardrones. When I am in the garage, with the lights off, and the doors closed, they will not know that I can see them.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Yes my husband says that of Chinese restaurants and when I told him that was rubbish he asked if I had ever seen a dead Chinese person. I said I had not. He replied, "I rest my case".

Matilda

Thats exactly what my wife says Matilda. She also asks if Ive ever seen a Chinese grave yard. I haven't. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Ducadista

Nov 7, 2011
Valeu Cara!
True story;

Me: como se escribe Casandra?
Cousin: Asi mismo, Casandra!!!
Me: Pero como se escribe?
Cousin: no se, (enters a friend of the cousin to the room) hoje tu, como se escribe Casandra?
El amigo: no se
Cousin: tu si eres bruto !!!

my 2 cents....

Lenin

Mar 22, 2015
Here's a good one,

My mother: hay hijo me estoy muriendo
Me: ok, why don't you visit your doctor?
My mother: No yo estoy bien
Me:......................