Why Are DR1 Users So Hostile - American Stranded In DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenChen

Jul 18, 2014
Last year sometime around July I found DR1 for the first time, I was searching all over the internet for information regarding life and expenses in DR.

At the time I had no idea what life was like here in DR but after experiencing first hand, I know for sure that one can't live off RD$22,000 a month.

At the time I made a huge mistake, I said I was gay on my post and I got a lot of negative attention, it seems that people are way to concerned with what I do in my bedroom, and how I use my genitals... I'm not sure why...

I eventually visited the island, I stayed for 4 months and was planning on establishing a small business here but I got sick, I contracted some sort of bacteria that was diminishing my quality of life and health, I was forced to leave.

I then came back to this site today in search of more information, this time regarding a completely different situation, but again I made another mistake, to avoid any negative feedback, I mentioned I was married as it pertained to the information I was seeking, but I said it was a Wife to avoid dealing with any homophobic replies, I have enough on my shoulders as is, and the last thing I want to do, is deal with a moronic homophobe, jesus christ, if straight people dont want gay people, then stop giving birth to them.

Instead of getting the information I was looking for, I got bombarded with questions and doubts to the point where my thread was closed, I have no idea what I can do to satisfy people.

I'm asking for INFORMATION, not money.... I'm not a begger and I have dignity... I would rather hang my self in my studio then beg on the streets.

If you care to assist me with INFORMATION..... please read my last post.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Honesty is the best policy.

Some of us read between the lines, others, between the sheets.

I will leave this thread in tack.

Some of my best friends are or were gay.

Any comments, other than helping Stephen with his current issue, will be deleted.

Any gay comments will be deleted and the poster will be infracted.

StephenChen

Jul 18, 2014
I have not contacted the embassy because I had no idea it was an option, all my life I have lived considerably comfortable, never needing anything from anyone. but now that I know its an option I will find a way to get there.... so thank you...

Robbie I apologize if I ruined your day because I was trying to protect my self from homophobic vultures.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
bronxy, can you merge this with the other thread? i had to go back and forth to see what was the deal.

i understand you are an orphan, but have you got no friends? tickets to USA are not that expensive, few friends could cover the cost and bring you back.

StephenChen

Jul 18, 2014
can someone please delete my thread completely and block out my account, I can't deal with these self righteous A Holes..... seriously I dont want your Effing BS unless its going to benefit my cause... INFORMATION IS FREE, I WANT NOTHING ELSE.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
can someone please delete my thread completely and block out my account, i can't deal with these self righteous a holes..... Seriously i dont want your effing bs unless its going to benefit my cause... Information is free, i want nothing else.

closed!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.