Business Mail

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Does anybody else has also issues in receiving regular mail from Business Mail?
Regular Mail takes now an eternity to arrive. Almost 6 to 8 weeks!
Which mail forwarder you can recommend which is faster?

jimmythegreek

Bronze
Dec 4, 2008
Does anybody else has also issues in receiving regular mail from Business Mail?
Regular Mail takes now an eternity to arrive. Almost 6 to 8 weeks!
Which mail forwarder you can recommend which is faster?

You could try Mail Box, Etc.-They use a forwarder in Miami called Ebox Logistics-I think both are owned by UPS. The prices seem a bit rich to me, but they are reliable. Another option might be EPS, but I am not sure about their service with regular mail documents.

Last edited:

intedserve

Mar 24, 2014
Hi

I do not suggest Aeropaq.

I do receive packages from them including USPS packages that have tracking numbers.

However, in my experience, most "regular" mail letters or packages without a tracking number do not arrive - ever. I think that these items are stolen and there is no way to prove it as there is no tracking number.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
CPS in LT

We used to be an MBE client and then switched to CPS, with whom I am quite content.
I think, it very much depends on the local office where one receives one's parcels.
The LT staff has always been helpful and available for any information.

donP

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
I just picked up mail from BM last week that was postmarked in early January. BM's date stamp was 3/20.
I used to have my weekly New Yorker forwarded, but I was lucky to receive every other one.
Their operations leave a lot to be desired.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
I just picked up mail from BM last week that was postmarked in early January. BM's date stamp was 3/20.
I used to have my weekly New Yorker forwarded, but I was lucky to receive every other one.
Their operations leave a lot to be desired.

The same happened to me! no February mail yet...March not even to think about...
Also a credit card never arrived, the pin yes after 3 months. the new one did not arrive yet...2 months again...
Yes and when you ask someone you never ever get a straight answer.

BigDaddy

Jan 16, 2005
Business Mail has done a terrible job on getting me my pension checks each month. The US Government sends it out 3 days before the 1st of each month and I receive at the end of each month. The pony express had a better more consistent record of getting letters into peoples hands. Something that should take maybe a week many times takes 25 days. I have called Miami and they have NO customer service department and they do not care about our personal problems. I am sure customs have some hand in its slowness, but since letters have no customs duty what is their problem. Many business fail after growing big because they loose sight of the customers needs and opinions.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014

The only way to count on getting "The New Yorker" every week is to sign up for the digital service and get it on your Kindle or computer. And it is a less than desirable way to read it, but at least you get it every week.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have my Veterans pension, My Social Security, and my children's Social Security $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ direct deposited into my checking accounts at my banks in Boston Mass.
I cash personal checks here at a "Casa de Cambio"in SD.
What are you doing???
Your method is slow, expensive, and unsafe!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I have used "EPS" for over 20 years for small packages, and correspondence.
They maybe more expensive than some of the other companies, BUT, I have NEVER lost a letter,card, or package in all that time.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC