Annie :) Howdy from the Capital (Santo Domingo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancastil1510

Apr 9, 2015
Hello!

My name is Annie and I am here because I randomly encountered myself with this website and I want to make new friends and Explore any Living/Working Options in Punta Cana/Bavaro. I am to start School there in 2016 and hope to meet very nice people that can serve as role models and potential friends along the way.

Thank God for Google and DR1! :)

Cheers,

Annie.

Ancastil1510

Apr 9, 2015
Thank You Derfish. :)

Haha, why not? You never know what kind of impact you can make on someone. I believe there are valuable things in here and I am going to find them. :D

Nice to meet you Virtually!

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Welcome to DR1, Annie! Are you going to be in college, or are you coming down with your parents? If you're younger, Dolores has put together a great thread on the best international schools in the area for your parents to look at.

If you're a college or other kind of student, where and what will you be studying? Hillbilly is a professor at a school in Santiago, and can probably give you some advice on just about any program in the country.

Best of luck!

Ancastil1510

Apr 9, 2015
Hey DRob!

Thanks for the warm welcome!I am actually 23 years old and decided to pursue my career degree in UNIBE. Since they don't have my career in the Santo Domingo Campus, I have decided to move to Punta Cana to find a Job and continue there until I graduate. After all, I am quite late to be foolin' around.

Also, it will be nice to meet more open minded people, since I come from a very conservative family and I'm just in for the freedom.

But thank you for the suggestions!

Glad to be a part of DR1! :D

Ancastil1510

Apr 9, 2015
Hello HarleysRock. :)

Thank you so much! Haha.

I know there is something Good here, I can feel it. Well, I am actually Dominican. Born and Raised. I just happened to be the girl who actually paid attention in English Class and that eventually came in pretty handy for me, hehe.

But anyways... what about you? Where are you guys from?

Ancastil1510

Apr 9, 2015
Thank You MikeFisher!

Glad to be part of the 'Hood. xD
I am planning to go Study in UNIBE. Just need a new scenario, a fresh start.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. :D

Ancastil1510

Apr 9, 2015
True.

But what if I can get Useful Info and at the same time win friends, have a few laughs, and meet people who can change your view/perspective of life? Seems like a pretty good deal to me. :)

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun

Thank you so much! Haha.

I know there is something Good here, I can feel it. Well, I am actually Dominican. Born and Raised. I just happened to be the girl who actually paid attention in English Class and that eventually came in pretty handy for me, hehe.

fantastic.
your english is written much better than the english of so many english raised ones on the board, haha.
welcome to the club of the few always ready to learn more, to get finally wiser instead of older.

Mike

Thank you so much! Haha.

Oh cool, sorry I assumed you were from the U.S. :).
I am from Vancouver and have lived near Gaspar Hernandez for 2 years.

Ancastil1510

Apr 9, 2015
Haha, Thanks! :)

I am kinda rusty. But i'm sure I can catch up here.
Very Glad to have joined this Club.

So what do you guys do? where are you located in the DR? Tell me about yourselves.

Ancastil1510

Apr 9, 2015
It's Ok, hehe. :p

Vancouver... Nice! I am really looking forward to go to Canada sometime soon. I have met really cool people that come from Vancouver and Toronto. Plus, Blue Jays Rule! :D

What's it like in Gaspar Hernandez? I have honestly never been There.

And Now that I Just Remembered... GOOD MORNING GUYS! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.