Dominican Republic Business Directory

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Hi,

I need some help and see if you anyone know and can answer this question. I am in works to launch a new first its kind DR Business Directory and it will enable the world to find all restaurants, shops, hotels, everything you name it and it will be in one place, one site, one domain name.

It will be based on GEO Location, the advanced technology via Google Maps. The project is at 60% completion right now and still working on it. With this new technology, it will have a App available from iTunes and Google Play so everyone can download it and find it on their phone fast.

The help: I will be in need some people in DR who knows some connections and get some several business to be listed for free to help the official launch, afterwards any business can request to be listed for a fee at later date.

The overall opinion, do you think this project will help and make it easier for tourists to find more what it is in DR as well. I am here to help and make it easier for them.

Many thanks

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Hi,

At this time, the project is now at 80% complete and now preparing for beat test launch. I would like to have anyone who want to be listed, please PM me following:

Your Name
Your Email address
Company Name
Location of business

I will send all special invitation to these people and they will get an password and log in and complete the listing to get it published.

RULES: One listing PER business owner (ie: if you own 8 properties, you can only list one listing at the moment)

Thank you and God Bless!

GioMed

Oct 6, 2011
Directorio Dominicano?

I have the domain DirectorioDominicano.com
how marketable is your domain?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Can I post a website or need create a topic in a proper section?

Thanks

As long as there is no fee to use the site, no advertising, no charge for listings, etc. If it isn't absolutely free, no ads, you need to contact Robert about an ad on DR1 before you can promote it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
As long as there is no fee to use the site, no advertising, no charge for listings, etc. If it isn't absolutely free, no ads, you need to contact Robert about an ad on DR1 before you can promote it.

From your OP it sounds like a commercial site after a free startup period, so PM Robert

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013

The website is currently in beta and that is why I am asking any business owners in DR to list theirs for free to test the waters. Course, in the future, we will be upgrading with new features and ads will be offered for an fee.

Hope this answer your question.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The website is currently in beta and that is why I am asking any business owners in DR to list theirs for free to test the waters. Course, in the future, we will be upgrading with new features and ads will be offered for an fee.

Hope this answer your question.

I didn't have a question, I was answering yours. The answer, plain and sweet, is that you cannot post the website here without paying for an ad.

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
I didn't have a question, I was answering yours. The answer, plain and sweet, is that you cannot post the website here without paying for an ad.

Paying for a ad to post a website? Like I said, our website has NO ads and it's free at the moment.

Thank you.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
Paying for a ad to post a website? Like I said, our website has NO ads and it's free at the moment.

Thank you.

if your web site is going to be in English I suggest you get an English speaking person to help you with the English !