Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for a used treadmil in POP

My wife and I are very fat. Thats what she said so it must be true. So we are looking for a used treadmil in the pop area. I say used cause we are very old
    We don't even buy green banana's any more. Any way, if you know of one for sale please let us know. I asked my wife
    for a second opinion and she said you are old too. Thanks, guess that's what 44 years of marriage does to people. Not sure this relationship is going to work out, we'll have to give it some time.
    Be good. LOL

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

electronic treadmills are very high maintenance items and need replacment parts frequently. You cannot exercise off pounds. Thirty minutes on a treadmill burns about 100 calories or one cookie depending on your age and weight. Combination of diet and exercise works best. You need to starve down and it takes a while. Took a while to gain it and it takes time to lose it. Good luck but forget the treadmill and joins a gym and use their equipment. Maybe spend some money on a trainer to get going. One plus is that is something you two can do together.

3. Likes acmike liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

For what it's worth We've got one in Las Terrenas that we don't use, if interested make me an offer.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Treadmill Substitute

Quote Originally Posted by No Place Like Home View Post
    I asked my wife for a second opinion and she said you are old too.
    How about getting two 20-year old 'novias'?
    Probably more expensive than a treadmill, but a better workout with more fun.

donP

6. Likes granca liked this post