Where the hell is TW?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I hope this new DR1 look didn't turn off our "poster of the year" guy.
If TW doesn't post in the next 24hrs, i will blow up my PC in pure disgust and bordom.
Hey rob, nice job, i see even Criss colon is fighting with his nature to keep himself from being banned from this board. He actually wished a happy new year to a poster who insulted him. Now that was scary. I take it as a bad oman... the end of the world is near... O god help!!!!!

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear "AZB",may this year be the best year of you life! May you find the woman of your dreams,who treats you as you deserve to be treated!I wish you wisdom,and tolerance.I wish for a World where we can all live as brothers and sisters.Above all,please remember that we are ALL God,s children,Muslim,Christian,and Jew,All God,s children! Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks Criss.

Could you please share your experience with us, which made you a born again christain?
Anyway, I wish you and your family a happy and a healthy new year.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
AZB.
Changing ones lifestyle to being courteous, considerate & pleasant to others does not mean one has become a Born Again Christian. These people are possibly trying to work very hard at achieving their New Year's resolutions i,e. to be friendly rather than ober contentious in their communications with others.

Personally, I hope you will follow suit by endeavouring not to antagonise people. Be objective, sure - be factually correct, yes - BUT ALWAYS be mindful of your advesory's thought process & respond with CONSTRUCTIVE, rather than Obstructive, criticism. (Oh, & be forgiving & allow others to start anew without rancour!!) - Regards & have a peaceful year - Grahame.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
AZB,Keep on screwing 'cause at times you still
got a screw loose.Regards X-man

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear "AZB","Bush Baaby" is right.Being kind,considerate,and courteous are not traits reserved for "Christians", but promoted by all the major religions.Muslims,Jews,and Christians all worship the SAME God.Three differant religions,the same God. One would think that with that "in-common" we would get along better!We can at least try."I will not cast the first stone",but I will respond with," and eye for and eye,and a tooth for a tooth',if I am attacked.If that leaves us all "blind and toothless"so be it!I have never stated my religios beliefs on dr1,because I feel that this is not the place for such things.These are only "labels". There is plenty of guilt in all religions for what we have done in the "name of God!I bid you peace,Shalom,Shalam,and "keep your powder dry! Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Alright Criss, I take it all back.

Wish you good luck in your new year's resolutions.
I agree, we should all keep this board clean and respect other people's opinions.

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Chriss

Chriss did you bump your head this morning? .....Anyways Happy New Year to you too!!!

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Criss wrote:
"There is plenty of guilt in all religions for what we have done in the name of God"

I read some where:
Gods best excuse is that he doesn't exist !!

Would you guys (AZB,BushBaby)also respect atheists like me on this forum?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
X-Man,fox holes,airplanes

X-man,You may claim to be an Atheist,but I can tell you that when the mortars start falling,the tracers are buzzing past your head,and the guy next to you can,t talk cause he got his head blowed off,you and all the other "atheist" I ever met start asking "God" for help! "Falling Airplanes" also helps "Atheists" "get religion"! Untill your "conversion",I,ll defend you right to "believe",or to not "believe", like you were the "POPE" Criss Colon" I confess I really do want to start a "fight" with "anybody"! But,so far the New Dr1 has been free of really stupid posts! "Wazup?" Criss

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Chriss

you can always go after CGARCIA, the infamous SAMANA.NL spammer. Rob probably wouldn't say a thing. Of course, that like taking on a mental midget in a mensa contast.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Criss,
You are loosing me on this battle. And here I thought you were a logical thinker. And everyone one knows that logic and Religion are totally incompatible. Well I guess most people just need a crutch to get through life.

Tony C.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
To:Tony C,The Dahli Lama,& MahatmaGhandi

Tony ,I think there are 3 levels to this "Religion" question.The vast "unwashed hords",(Who follow their "Leader" 100%,no questions asked!)"the Middle",(most of us,educated,some doubts,but we go along),and A "Tiny Few"(Have reached true "Belief") They are "logical,intelligent,enlightened,educated,true believers.Most are labeled as "Kooks",Insane,Drugged,or "Brainwashed",but just maybe they "Got IT"! Can you believe I made this "Post",without,marijuana,alcohol,or "perscription" pain killers? Cause I know, I ain,t, "Got IT!" Criss Colon

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
You forgot the 4th level. The people who base their beliefs in Logic, science and truth! The people who have ignored the pressure to "believe" in myth!
I am still waiting for a logical arguement from a believeer!

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Tony!

Ya gotta believe in something! A higher power ....something!....Just think.....Millions of people living here on Earth, Animals, mamals, reptiles and such.....all adapt to the place on earth in which they live,reproduce,eat,think,and humans.....constuct,destroy,invent,....all of this just happened to show up here??????With no explanation.......come on! There's something or someone looking out for this world. Just think of the Las Vegas strip.....look at it, and to think....everything you see there came out of this earth...everything!!!!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
I believe in the Big Bang theory. I believe in the Laws of thermo Dynamics. I believe in Darwin's theory of evolution. I believe in quantum mechanics.
I do not believe in any mythological god. whether he is Yaweh, Ra, Vishnu, Allah or any of the thousands of other incarnations of a "all powerful" being.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
TW is lurking til further notice

AZB: Thanks for your concern. I pulled a trick out of Criss Colon,s bag. Im in the lurking mood. I hate to say it, but I miss the cozyness of the old format. This looks so much like the UNIVISION board and it does not excite me to interact right now. I will be checking it out and see if I get in the mood.

Do not worry about Jan. She is all yours. Jan is more into Colmadones and Dominican folklore. She likes Villa Consuelo, and Villa Francisca, likes to dance bachata and she is not into Piantini types like me. She told me she was so excited at visiting a ghetto area and mingling with the rif raf. She also kisses her dog(Sorry about your puppie.s accident Jan)We could never be compatible. She certainly is a hot number, specially when she dresses up, but I am not sure how she looks with a "colita" when she mingles with the homeless. My charity days are over. I let the government use my tax money to help ghetto areas, but I do not mingle there. As for SarahIrene, you have a better chance, since she lives in Santiago. You could visit her parents and ask permission to go out with her, or end up in Najayo Jail for child abuse. You still have time to go to JUGETON and buy her a doll for Dia de Reyes.

Happy New One.....TW

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
I am glad to hear you are ok. Never mind the dirty stuff I said, I was just a little bit concerned and trying to get you out.
The board is not the most inviting thing but I guess we'll have to put up with it. All and all it seems to be running like molasses. I even put a link to one of AZB's favorites to see if I could start a mini war but the rascals did not fall for it. I guess I'll have to harass Pib next, I think she also kisses her dog.
Hasta luego!