preventive prison for a woman accused of prostituting her daughters

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Yes, especially since she was not only exploiting her daughters, she was involved in a blackmail plot against the man she was setting up.

I understand the Libertarian aspects of Dominican culture that some expats claim is the main reason they moved to the DR, but only through vigorous law reinforcement will these cultural aberrations that do their society absolutely no good will there be a change in the collective mindsets of people that casually dismiss sexual exploitation of young girls as just "part of the culture".

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i was always warned about the maid bringing younger girls(family) to my place while they work...i never relized that how lucky i was in that i always had another person around...witness.......:confused:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com

That's no "Punishment"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember the "Mami" in Santiago who posted a photo on line,of her giving her infant daughter some "Presidente"????
She got the same "Punishment", but was released because it was "TOO HARSH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That happened to me once. I had a maid cleaning the house in the afternoons, she asked to switch to Saturdays.

First Saturday morning, she comes with her 16 yr. old daughter. She had the daughter strip down to bra and panties (because it's hot) and then sent the daughter to my room with coffee.

She sits on the bed, I say thanks and take a sip, and she just sits there looking at me. After about a minute, she asks me if I like her. Not only was she 16, but she looked 14. Very uncomfortable.

I got rid of Mom the same day.

But you let her daughter stay???????????????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC