padres de familia threaten to set on fire a bus full of school kids

donP

Dec 14, 2008
"Sichoproboch y Asochombca"

"padres de familia threaten to set on fire a bus full of school kids"

I think, that the thread headline is misleading.
Although those idiots may call themselves "padres de familia", I'd rather have them called "mafiosos de las calles".

Sichoproboch and Asochombca.... :laugh: :cross-eye :rolleyes:

donP

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I think, that the thread headline is misleading.
Although those idiots may call themselves "padres de familia", I'd rather have them called "mafiosos de las calles".

Sichoproboch and Asochombca.... :laugh: :cross-eye :rolleyes:

donP

padres de familia my arse. these are a bunch of hoods who probably each have 10 kids each with 10 different women.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you know very well why i used this expression. it's an excuse for every action of those criminals: "somos padres de familas"...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
you know very well why i used this expression. it's an excuse for every action of those criminals: "somos padres de familas"...

oh, i know why you did. there are many out there who call them that in all seriousness.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
'Sufridos Obreros del Volante'

Yes, I do know, but without quotation marks it is an unsuspected term.

Usually the term "Due?os del pa?s" is used (coined by the director of the newspaper "El Nacional").

But here I saw yet another name:
?Sufridos obreros del volante? :laugh: :laugh:
La Naci?n Dominicana | ! Todo tu pa?s en un solo clic!... | Los due?os del pa?s

donP

SANTIAGO ONE

Oct 20, 2013
that's Outrageous! I cant believe the citizens are not up in arms about this, Imagine my kid came home and says' daddy some men tried to burn the school bus I was on today" !!.... just this very day I started looking at apartments in South Florida

SANTIAGO ONE

Oct 20, 2013
I have a 13 year old that rides the school bus 5 days a week, 2 or 3 school field trips a month.... you know...this one hits home for me....

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
it is about time that some offices of those Sindicados catch some fire and burn down.
that's the only way they get the message.
a week ago on my way home from Higuey, on the boulevard del Este, the Highway from the Punta Cana Airport to the hotelareas, the SIUTRATURAL Taxi sindicate chased a Tourist Transfer Company's Vanette and finally stopped it on the 2nd lane of the highway in a highly dangerous matter. to pass the fidiots i had to ride my truck over the green. the 2nd guys from the Taxi showed right away a semiautomatic when they approached the just assaulted driver of the Tourist Vanette.
by law such is simply named an Armed Assault on a public road.
even in a developing country, how can it be that those criminals still can run such actions without beeing sent to prison for it for a long time??
and then, assaulting a School Bus full of students and teachers, with the police then arriving, how can it be that the criminals are not in a holding cell awaiting a judge to have some time for them?
such assault against the schoolbus here in the lil town where i live, well, the Bavaro News online would sure fill up quickly with fotos and videocoverage of burning Sindicate Taxis. i would myself volunteer to pay for all the needed gasoline and matches to get it running.
this is a case for the President to give his "opinion" about and then they need to set some stuff straight soon.
when such criminal acts go against the children, planned like in the San Andres case, then the "Pueblo" goes up to war in an eyeblink.

Mike

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
brito announced that choferes who participated in this action will be brought to justice:
Someter?n a la justicia a choferes que amenazaron con quemar autob?s con 50 ni?os - listindiario.com
i would like to see that. i bet the comemierda sindicalistas will fork out money on lawyers, just to show that they are the real rules of this land.

mucho hablar, poco hacer. he is going to do nothing. this will be forgotten by the time there is a new atrocity to distract attention from this one, which should be sometime around noon tomorrow.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
50 children threatened by those low life criminals in Boca Chica, should simply mean 50 Taxis in Boca Chica burning down to the wheels, the only language those Criminals understand.
and of course some roadblocks to prohibid that Members of that Sindicate could enter Boca Chica.

Mike

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
50 children threatened by those low life criminals in Boca Chica, should simply mean 50 Taxis in Boca Chica burning down to the wheels, the only language those Criminals understand.
and of course some roadblocks to prohibid that Members of that Sindicate could enter Boca Chica.

Mike

with the drivers inside, i might add.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i went to pick up two friends who were staying in Costambar once. they came out of the building looking all touristy, and i had some taxi dude breaking my balls about picking up passengers within Costambar. i told the guy that these were members of my family, and he could go suck an egg. next thing i know, two more apes show up, making a scene. i told my friends to walk through the front gate, and they got into my car outside. somebody needs to plant IEDs in their path.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Lawyers, politicians, crooks, union thugs and common criminals keep doing their scams and thefts because there never is any accountability in this country. Here, you get punished for following the rules and laws.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
i went to pick up two friends who were staying in Costambar once. they came out of the building looking all touristy, and i had some taxi dude breaking my balls about picking up passengers within Costambar. i told the guy that these were members of my family, and he could go suck an egg. next thing i know, two more apes show up, making a scene. i told my friends to walk through the front gate, and they got into my car outside. somebody needs to plant IEDs in their path.

A very long time ago we went to Playa Dorada Plaza to have dinner, and we had to go with a taxi from POP. The taxi took us to the front door of the complex, all was fine. Upon leaving back home, we asked from one of the taxis outside the complex, how much for POP, and he quoted [something outrageous, cannot recall the exact amount]. I told him that I can get another taxi with much cheaper, he responded that maybe, but they cannot enter here, you need to go back to the main road. I called the "central", they confirmed this, but we agreed to go to the main road walking. I called the "central" in front of this other taxi driver who was making faces at us, and who we left behind swearing and yelling at us... When we arrived to the main road, the taxi was already waiting for us, and took us home at the normal rate...

I read the linked article "los duenos del pais", and that summarized pretty much my feelings towards these ... drivers if you may...