Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default ***were can i find stores that sell biker accessories in santo domingo***

    I have a harley davidson & i need gear like gloves, helmets & rain coat etc.

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,888
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    not many places ebay online most guys/bikers bring them in have friends do it etc... substitution is a good thing... gloves in the hdwre store etc... need an outfit???

  3. #3
    Gold
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,604
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default SD Club

    Dominican RidersCONTACT WITH US

    Or flag them down on one of their outings.......

    donP

  4. #4
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    16,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Roman View Post
    I have a harley davidson & i need gear like gloves, helmets & rain coat etc.
    If you want to take a little trip to Dominicus ( 5 mins from Bayahibe) there is a HD store there. I'm trying to find contact info but I did find this cool video

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rllAcXtVM0

    I bought my daughter a nice pair of leather boots. She's not a biker but really loved the boots

  5. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    28,985
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    EBAY all the way.

  6. #6
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    16,409
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaC View Post
    If you want to take a little trip to Dominicus ( 5 mins from Bayahibe) there is a HD store there. I'm trying to find contact info but I did find this cool video

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rllAcXtVM0

    Freedom Riders, Calle Cayuco, Dominicus Bayahibe
    email [email protected]
    809-833-0422 and 829-512-0122

  7. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Roman View Post
    I have a harley davidson & i need gear like gloves, helmets & rain coat etc.

    Stay off the thread if you do not have anything to helpful to post. What a wreck???
    Last edited by Bronxboy; 05-03-2015 at 12:29 PM.

  8. #8
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chic View Post
    not many places ebay online most guys/bikers bring them in have friends do it etc... substitution is a good thing... gloves in the hdwre store etc... need an outfit???
    Gardening or work gloves are not riding gloves. The padding is in different areas over the hand.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •