travel from Santo Domingo to Baseball academies in Boca Chica

Susan Montgomery

Nov 14, 2014
We are planning to stay in Santo Domingo two days and one day we want to check out the baseball academies
in Boca Chica. Can you all provide suggestions for traveling from Santo Domingo to Boca Chica?
What would a taxi cost? Is there public transportation available? We wouldn't mind getting a driver to take us if
anybody had recommendations.
Gracias.

Last edited:

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
If you haven't already booked accom you might want to consider the hotels that put on free return transport to Boca Chica daily. I can give you a taxi number that charges RD1500. Loads of busses, it's pretty easy to get to Boca, just the heat of waiting around, then getting from the stop to where you want to be exactly make Taxi a no brainer, imo.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Acuarium Suite Resort | Santo Domingo

There are others but this is the only one I can recommend as being alright. Shop around for prices, the online from the site prices are higher than you need to pay.

I'll PM you the Taxi number, he actually works from infront of this hotel in the mornings/afternoons. But if you stayed here you wouldn't need him. They leave at 10am and bring you back at 6.30/7pm, Boca Chica, free.

Only 100 mtrs up the street is Las Americas with guaguas passing a few times an hour, to and from Boca Chica also, 45pesos each way.

Last edited: