Getting Rid Of The Demons In Sosua

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
could it have been a regular mass? many dominicans celebrate it on saturdays, rather than sunday, as common in roman catholic churches in europe. i have seen masses held on beaches, restaurants and private houses.

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
it wasn't a mass. There was music (good music i believe) but with announcements in between to get rid of the prostitution in sosua.
It kind of killed the usual atmosphere ;)

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
it wasn't a mass. There was music (good music i believe) but with announcements in between to get rid of the prostitution in sosua.
It kind of killed the usual atmosphere ;)

Haha, I bet that went down well:p

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
what was also a little bizarre was that the construction on the new plaza behind D'Latin was still going on at 1am!
Pumping concrete at that hour is just wrong....and no, that's not a euphemism ;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i check another forum dedicated to sosua's lifestyle and they have some more info on this event. apparently it was fully blown (pun intended) service with all works. even the hos attended.

web

Nov 5, 2005
There are reports of a church service going on in front of Rumbas yesterday and the street closed down for the service. Was anyone there to actually witness this glorious event?

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/dcmambo/IMG_20150509_222044_zpsshllmqq0.jpg

I was there having a beverage at the old "Flow" The music was really good but unfortunately mucho blah blah blah in between and not even preaching just blah blah blah blah blah. One little kid sang which was cute cuz he was maybe 3 yrs old and they had young back up singers and a full band but like I said too little praise music and way to much jibberish in between...so I left. Lots of cops around and the usual "suspects."