Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 911

  1. #1
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default 911

    Don't know if this should be in the clown bin, but here it goes.

    A friend of mine was closing up her shop late one night and notice two motochonchos across the street. She believes she saw one with a gun. She calls 911 and tells the dispatcher the situation.

    The dispatcher tells her to call the police. My friend asks, " Isn't that your job?" The dispatcher becomes angry and tells her, here is the number of the police and hangs up the phone. LOL

    Lucky the guys saw her talking on the phone and she yelled that she was talking with the police and the guys took off.

  2. Likes Harleysrock liked this post
  3. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I thought of this when she told me the story:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPNK0VspQ0M

  4. Likes Bronxboy liked this post
  5. #3
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The 911 control room looks like something out of "Star Wars"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It, like most of the other seemingly progressive improvements here, are just ways to spend a huge amount of money, and collect the kick backs from the suppliers.

    Once the money changes hands,the project is forgotten, unfunded, and meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!

    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  6. #4
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,735
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    The 911 control room looks like something out of "Star Wars"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It, like most of the other seemingly progressive improvements here, are just ways to spend a huge amount of money, and collect the kick backs from the suppliers.

    Once the money changes hands,the project is forgotten, unfunded, and meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!

    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    They do have a pretty building though




    Administrator
    DR1.com

  7. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
  8. #5
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    12,296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    rumors tell 911 is just there to complain about the noise when the wrong neighbours run a party louder than yours.
    and anyways you need to press yourself thru numbers before you get anybody on the phone, IF you get naybody real anyways.

    Mike

  9. Likes RG84 liked this post
  10. #6
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    31,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


  11. #7
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    It didn't work here at first, Dominicans couldn't find the "Once" on the dial!!!!


    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  12. #8
    Bronze
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFisher View Post
    rumors tell 911 is just there to complain about the noise when the wrong neighbours run a party louder than yours.
    and anyways you need to press yourself thru numbers before you get anybody on the phone, IF you get naybody real anyways.

    Mike
    Funny I was told that also.

  13. #9
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,768
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Saw a fatal car wreck in PP at 4am a couple of years back. Called 911, no one answered. Maybe that was better.

  14. #10
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    12,296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoomzx11 View Post
    Saw a fatal car wreck in PP at 4am a couple of years back. Called 911, no one answered. Maybe that was better.
    4AM??
    well, the Gringos working in da callcenter for 911 may not start their day before they had breakfast at 9AM, lol.

    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •