Sh1tty Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
The death penalty should be imposed on this disrespectful a-hole. Can't ever see this guy contributing to society.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Toothbrush Service

The death penalty should be imposed on this disrespectful a-hole. Can't ever see this guy contributing to society.

Well, well, well... :rolleyes:

During his prison time he ought to clean the toilets with a toothbrush.
That's also contributing to society... :laugh:

Then, fortunately there is sufficient evidence (unless they dispose of the bag) for another jail term..... ;)

donP

Aug 6, 2006
My thought was that the kid who flung dung was prepared for that contingency already. Surely they would not let him drop trou and poop into a bag right there in the courtroom.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Why on earth was my PEANUT BUTTER STORY deleted ??
It was totally Relevant to the story of people behaving badly in courtrooms in front of Judges....
and since it was about PEANUT butter and outsmarging a Judge.. how was it possibly offensive ?

what could POSSIBLY have been off topic or offensive about it on a thread about SH!t no less ??

can someone please enlighten me.
if anything, it brought the thread UP a notch from the Latrine..

This constant deleting of posts with no explanation is getting really tiresome for those trying to honestly contribute to this forum..

If you have issues, PM the mod of the forum you have issues with.

Posting on the board complaining wins you no friends.

Do not reply to this post, it will just get deleted.

Next...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
My thought was that the kid who flung dung was prepared for that contingency already. Surely they would not let him drop trou and poop into a bag right there in the courtroom.

where did he have a bag, thou? in his pocket? :paranoid:

Aug 6, 2006
This seems destined to remain a mystery.

I continue to hold the position that it is uncivilized to fling poo in a bag or otherwise at anyone.

I think I could be counted upon to regard Dick Cheney to be smacked in the face with a pie, or perhaps smacked upside the head with a large fish as humorous, but I would draw the line at acts involving flung poo.

I have witnessed a howler monkey in a zoo doing this once before, and did not find it funny. Like the rest of the zoo visitors, I found it disgusting and rapidly relocated myself out of range.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
More evidence of the animals at work. Who carries a bag of sh1t around with them? I've heard of prisoners in prison peeing and throwing poo at wardens n stuff but taking a bag of **** into a courtroom, I presume in his pocket............. I mean, where was this, he didn't stand out? Was there lots of people stinking of sh1t in this courtroom, no one noticed a bag of **** in a room in a heatwave? :ermm:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
More evidence of the animals at work. Who carries a bag of sh1t around with them?

maybe the whole courtroom vaguely smells like crap because justice system in DR is worth sh*t? and this young gentleman simply wanted to make an avant garde artistic statement referring to the situation of the dominican society as a whole?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Hmm I would like to know what this peanut butter story was all about.

apparantly peanut butter is Verboten to talk about.. so I dare not re post it.

btw,
still waiting for the Mod who deleted it to get back to me.. have sent Pm's to all of them.. as was suggested ..

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Eek!

apparantly peanut butter is Verboten to talk about...

Which is strange.
IMHO peanut butter is very similar to sh1t albeit of a different colour, isn't it?
Obnoxious stuff anyway. :eek:gre:

donP

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Which is strange.
IMHO peanut butter is very similar to sh1t albeit of a different colour, isn't it?
Obnoxious stuff anyway. :eek:gre:

donP

yes, and the nuttier the texture , the better.
but I feel it my neighborly "duty" to inform you that you may be on thin ice with that very graphic analogy...

lmao

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Butter Instead

yes, and the nuttier the texture , the better.
but I feel it my neighborly "duty" to inform you that you may be on thin ice with that very graphic analogy...

lmao

Well, I know, but it's a matter of taste only and I would not expect any moderator (even as a devotee of PB) to defend that eeky stuff so fervently.
I am even convinced that the accused teenager would have flung peanut butter at the lady judge had he been able to afford it.

donP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.