The MaxxJaxx Bitch of the Day

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
There are some days when I shake my head and wonder why some Dominicans are so damn stupid. Particularly the people who make and enforce public policy.

I sat and watched an AMET officer ticket the "driver" of a motor bike for not wearing a helmet yet passengers on motorbikes don't have to wear helmets. WHAT'S THE POINT!!! Are drivers more important than passengers???

I also watched an AMET officer ticket the "Driver" of an expensive SUV for not wearing a seat belt yet on the North Coast public taxi's and vans cram more people into their vehicles than sardins in a can.

A toyota corolla was never designed to carry 4 people in the back and three in the front, not to mention that most are rust buckets that shouldn't be on the road in the first place.

I have seen mental midgets with an IQ of peanut act smarter than this.
--------------------------------
Just a MaxxJaxx Bitch of the Day

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
We call that a "rant" , and we refrain from the "bad"words

Actually our beloved government does not have a clue. I agree with you about the inconsistencies. No Motos on the elevados? HA!! I see at least two, every time I use the abomination....

Amet seems to think they have the world by the shorties, but there is too much inconsistency: Some days here and some days there...

HB

I think the new rules from the DGII and the Sec of Environment are really worth some rants!!

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
May I add, that I find those smoke belching
two stroke moto conchos from hell pretty bad tambien. If it wasn't for that occasional knockout chicka walking down the street I would
get rather depressed about why the authorities
let this environmental desaster happen.

May be the CEO of YAMAHA should be sentenced to
walk the streets in Sosua for a couple of days.
I bet he would stop making them.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hey Max

Want to hear a fuunier one. Moto Conchos are not required to wear their helmets at night. As for the passengers, God forbid. Can you imagine the "lice" .BTW are you back in Sosua? Thought I saw you walk by the bar a few days ago.