HOllllllaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GringoInParadise

May 19, 2015
Waooooooooooo. I've been living in San Dom for five years. Just found this page yesterday. I'm now in Orlando for a few days. Great web site. I've been reading since yesterday. Back in Capitol on Sunday. Waooooooo. I love you guys already. Chris Culon, my God, I want to hug him. Thanks for a great page. Best regards to everybody. Jim.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
Waooooooooooo. I've been living in San Dom for five years. Just found this page yesterday. I'm now in Orlando for a few days. Great web site. I've been reading since yesterday. Back in Capitol on Sunday. Waooooooo. I love you guys already. Chris Culon, my God, I want to hug him. Thanks for a great page. Best regards to everybody. Jim.

Welcome, but not sure CC is happy with his last name here..... :)

GringoInParadise

May 19, 2015
Thanks for the welcome Don. And the spelling correction ! You are obviously a person of much more superior intellect than myself.

GringoInParadise

May 19, 2015
Thanks Tom for pointing out I have things to learn. As for the rest of what you wrote, perhaps you could stick a bit of punctuation in there, or something, anything, just to give some sort of clue as to what exactly you are attempting to say.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Paradise 'San Dom'

@Jim

You probably refer to Santo Domingo as 'San Dom', fine.

But as you see yourself in 'paradise', what is so paradisaic in 'la capital'?

BTW, we live in Saman?... :)

donP

GringoInParadise

May 19, 2015
Don. I like the Capital. I also have a place in PC, Juan Dolio and in Puerto Bahia. Yep. I'm not your typical gringo in paradise living off a budget. But hey. Maybe I can learn some things here. Already I feel humbled you have helped me with a few spelling lessons.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Puerto Bahia

Don. I like the Capital. I also have a place in PC, Juan Dolio and in Puerto Bahia.

That's good, so you have a choice.
Puerto Bahia near Santa B?rbara de Saman??
That is indeed a very nice place, a friend of ours is staying there.

We may meet one day...

donP

GringoInParadise

May 19, 2015
Actually, I've been living here 11 years. What I said was I've been living in San Dom for five years. Furthermore, I've only made a couple of little comments on this page so far, no where did I say I think it is paradise. You seem to have decided I said that. I do notice that you post a like for almost every thing anyone says. No matter how stupid it is. Except me.! Waoooooooo. A serial "liker". But you don't like me.!! I've just stumbled on this site yesterday, but have been reading it for hours and hours. Many, many interesting and shrewdly observant people here. You post a like for almost every thing. I join up and say hello. You have an automatic DISLIKE !!!! Waooooooooooooo

GringoInParadise

May 19, 2015
Actually, I've been living here 11 years. What I said was I've been living in San Dom for five years. Furthermore, I've only made a couple of little comments on this page so far, no where did I say I think it is paradise. You seem to have decided I said that. I do notice that you post a like for almost every thing anyone says. No matter how stupid it is. Except me.! Waoooooooo. A serial "liker". But you don't like me.!! I've just stumbled on this site yesterday, but have been reading it for hours and hours. Many, many interesting and shrewdly observant people here. You post a like for almost every thing. I join up and say hello. You have an automatic DISLIKE !!!! Waooooooooooooo

I can't seem to get the hang of correcyt posting. Apologizes, this is not my thing. The above was directed at the 'serial liker" Harleysomething.

GringoInParadise

May 19, 2015
Waooooooo. There is a "SUPER MODERATOR". How have I never found this place before now. I love it. Waoooooo I hope I can meet up with some of you folks. Just some. !!!! Jesus, some of you need medicine. But others I can relate to. Where is CCcC. aoooooooo he has shiiiiiyt figured out here.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Where is CCcC. aoooooooo he has shiiiiiyt figured out here.

This is CCCCCC chris  cccccccccccc.jpg :laugh::lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.