To DR1 Webmaster? From Lisa, not Douglas.

doug

Jan 1, 2002
This has probably been answerd, but I cannot find out how to do this. How do I go about getting my own listing here? Each time I try, it comes up as saying, Douglas is already registered. I would like to have my own listing, under my own name, so people do not think that I am Douglas. Thank You DR1, I like your new message board. Congradulations on your new "look" and hope it does well! See you soon! Lisa

From Lisa

Although I am not the person, who you asked the question of, maybe Dougs profile which has login automatically clicked on yes needs to be changed to NO. This way he would not be logged in and you could register. But I think if this is the case then you would both have to login and use password with every visit.

Hopefully this is correct and ROB will verify.
Just a thought,

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Separate Log-in names

Lisa,
I asked this question on Jan 1 under the Arjay question 'Log In Names'. Rob's reply van be seen there (also on 1-1-02!!). It is all a matter of how you set up in profile, but if Ginnie wants to set up on MY computer, she will have to use MY name or otherwise I shall take my toy away from her!!!!

Seriously though, IF you decide to "Not automatically Register/Log-in" try using Gator - this is available as a freebie download & remembers my log-in details for me - VERY useful for an forgetful old man like me!!

How are things anyway? Long time NO HEAR - Grahame

Grahame

I would not recommend using Gator or any other password saving program, it leaves you open to hackers, if one were to get into your machine unknown to yourself the passwords are listed there and can be stolen for use from another pc for the applications they are set for. Example if you do online banking you could get really taken,make a little black book and keep your passwords handy and spend the time to type them in. It is the safest method.

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Thank You

Thank You Hollywood and Bushbaby! I am doing fine Grahame, Thank You. Lisa.