Andrea Duguay

May 2, 2015
Are any of the following stores in the Dominican Republic:

La Senza
Victoria Secret
American Eagle Outfitters
Garage
Bath and Body Works

Also, I am looking to buy Orijen dog food, or an equivalent brand. Is that posible here?

And a scale, to weigh myself, where would I find one to purchase?

In SD I know at at least one mall there is a Victoria Secret, I think Agora Mall or whatever mall is near IKEA.

Scales you can get at PriceSnart and Super Pola 100% probably La sirena as well. You are in Punta Cana area?

Can also weigh yourself at some pharmacies for like 5 pesos. I was at a bar in Sosua and this guy came around with a scale for 5 pesos I thought that was pretty funny.

Not sure if you have a Bravo supermarket in your area but the pet place called the arck or some thing in that store has the best quality dog food that I have found. I only know of bravo in SD or Santiago though.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yes, Agora Mall has Victoria Secret.

Scale you get in IKEA too.

The other stuff... err, Amazon?

@HR I understood OP is located in Boca Chica?

Andrea Duguay

May 2, 2015
I'm taking the bus into Santo Domingo today so I will go to Ikea! I'm soooo excited, lol. And there is a La Senza at Agora Mall, I just googled it :) The rest of the stuff I need I will order online and have delivered. Went down a size or two since I got here, which is good because that is one of my goals while here.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I'm taking the bus into Santo Domingo today so I will go to Ikea! I'm soooo excited, lol. And there is a La Senza at Agora Mall, I just googled it :) The rest of the stuff I need I will order online and have delivered. Went down a size or two since I got here, which is good because that is one of my goals while here.

At the Ferreter?a Americana, next to IKEA you will be able to get weigh scales as well.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Not sure about the actual brand you want but this company do delivery of different brands of dog food and they have a store in Santo Domingo.

Dog Food

Matilda

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Origen is a very fancy brand... I doubt you'll find it here
Shipping will takes 3 weeks +/-

I use a Royal Canin type.... 2100 pesos/bag of 30-40KG (not the one's Matilda gave)
I have 3 large dogs.... $$$$$